Heroes Season 3

Given our current film comics craze, a show about people with super powers should be a no-brainer. it’s amazing how the fucked up a concept so badly and turned it into a pile of shit so quick.

I agree with the majority here that Season 2 was a urinal cake of doom.

They need to have more teaming up and defeating super villians. Not 8 episodes of watching two mexicans try to sneak into the US.

Greatest American Hero link above appears to be somewhat spoilery. I’m not very spoiler sensitive, but for those that are, bewarez!

Dominican.

Do all you gringos not own a map or something? There’s Cuba and the Gulf of Mexico between most of Mexico and the Domincan Republic. Florida is closer.

Edited. Sorry about that! I don’t really follow the show, so I just glazed over the possible spoilers on my first read.

I don’t care if they were Russian, they sucked ass.

The best part was when the male of Latin American descent got destroyed by Sylar. Mmmmm delicious braaaains.

Actually, the Ying-yang twins were Guatemalans and later on they decided to turn them into Dominicans.

Someone should do a YTMND-style site that is nothing but Dominican chick yelling “ALLEEYANNDDROOOO!!!” following by Michael from Lost yelling “WAAAALLLTTTT!!!”, looping continuously forever.

We don’t look at maps unless we have something to kill.

Yet xx% of Americans still don’t know where Iraq is. xx being an obscenely large number that I don’t really want to look up right now. P&R get back where you came from!

Fuck the haters, Heroes Season Two was awesome and I’m jazzed for season three.

Has anyone watched the webisodes? Can you tell me if they’re any good, or will I simply continue to despair?

I watched one. I would despair. They have a constrictor villain who wraps his arms around you and well… constricts. His special effect… white paint and skewed camera angles with fast cuts.

Just turned my 12-year-old onto Season 1 and she’s really into it. I hope I’ve warned her sufficiently for the downward turns to come and probably won’t promote Season 3 until I’ve watched a few myself.

Has anyone else watched the DVD yet? I can’t complement the new editing enough. If I had known how much better the viewing experience would prove to be, I would have held off on watching the show altogether until the DVD release.

When is the first episode of season 3 so I don’t have to look it up myself?

In 15 minutes.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Actually, that’s the “countdown to heroes” thingy, the actual show starts at 9 tonight. :P It’s a 2 hour premiere though.

Oh Athryn. You’re such a tease.

Can someone please tell me if I should care?