Hey, has anyone seen the new Star Wars?

#qt3 dogpile!

I think I see Jose Liz in there…

I’m the guy with the camera.

I love you Bitterman.

Btw, Bitterman, did you know Vader is Luke’s father?

I love you Bitterman.

Btw, Bitterman, did you know Vader is Luke’s father?[/quote]
I haven’t seen the movie yet, and I’ve been avoiding related threads, but I already know that [color=#DEE3E7]Padme dies[/color], since SOME BONEHEAD POSTED IT IN A THREAD TITLE.

I love you Bitterman.

Btw, Bitterman, did you know Vader is Luke’s father?[/quote]
I haven’t seen the movie yet, and I’ve been avoiding related threads, but I already know that [color=#DEE3E7]Padme dies[/color], since SOME BONEHEAD POSTED IT IN A THREAD TITLE.[/quote]

Ha. It had spoiler in the header of course, it was[color=#DEE3E7]RIGHT NEXT TO THE SPOILER[/color]!!

Actually, it didn’t have the spoiler warning in the title. Bitterman’s talking about the “What did Padme say before she died?” thread.

I guess that thread could have been titled better, but … did anyone not realize Padme was going to die in Episode 3? Was that really a spoiler?

If anything, that was one of the few smart moves I thought Lucas made with the script. Padme has to be killed off at some point, so he milked it for as much as he thought he could. You know she’s going to die and Anakin will turn to the dark side; the movie revolves around their efforts to fight off events the audience knows are inevitable.

Not exactly. I mean, if you go in with a wealth of true SW geek knowledge, you recall Leia remembering her mother while she was alive, commenting on her beauty to Luke in RotJ. Although, it makes more sense that she died before Leia knew her, or else Padme would have had to have married Bail or something.