Hey, hey, you, you will play Burnout Paradise again

I agreed with this through most of my time with the game. And then I reached the final tier. And the final tier requires you to go from having roughly 40% of the events completed to needing to have EVERYTHING completed. So suddenly the next tier you’re aiming for requires you to do every single event and win it. And to be fair, most of the game’s play time happens in this last tier. It’s just that, the more you clear the board of events, the more empty the city seems. When you start the game, every intersection in the city is an event. By the time you get to the stage where you’re supposed to be mopping up, you take an event on one side of the city, and it takes you to the other side of the city where you’ve already cleared all the intersections of events, so there’s nothing to do but drive all the way back to the other side of the city so you can try again. Early on there’s these cars that are roaming the city that you can take down to add them to your garage, so that’s fun. But by the time you clear the West side of events, all those cars are gone too. So there’s still a lot of play time left, officially, but it’s all on one side of the city, and it’s just… ugh, it all turns into a chore, even though officially you might still have 40% of the events still left.