Hi there!

Hey kids, how y’all been? Been a while since I poked ma head ‘round these parts. Did I miss anything thrillin’ or excitin’? ;)

I would say you missed the Housing Bubble, but you’re at ground zero!

I rent, so that affects me not at all. ;)

Well done!

It really depends on when you bought your house.

More importantly, do you kiss on the first date? No, it’s not a proposition, but your answer will henceforth determine your caste placement on the boards.

I voted for “I’m a dude, and you sir have CROSSED THE LINE.” since that doesn’t seem the gentlemanly thing to do unless the woman wants to. ;)

Sorry, the only correct answers are:

a) Yes, I kiss her, right before screwing her brains out in my hot tub

or

b) Yes, then she takes the bus back to my place for hawt sex

a) Yes, I kiss her, right before screwing her brains out in my hot tub

Is hot tub some cheezy metaphor for the back seat of the van that you live in down by the river? ;)

b) Yes, then she takes the bus back to my place for hawt sex

Wait, she wasn’t with you already in a? I’m confused. If it’s after a date, is she taking the bus back alone? I’m still confused…

The mysteries of the smoochin’ thread can only be truly understood through careful study of the original texts.

Hey Brian, watcha playing now?

I finally came out of the closet, Brian! SMOOCHIES!

The triumphant return of Machfive.

The banning registry (BANanas and Nuts diagram graphic courtesy of Alan Au) has been updated with chronological information and a few new bans.

Also, several new trolls have joined from Caltrops and NMA, and viral marketers have been trying to infiltrate QT3 unsuccessfully.

Or… HAVE THEY?

OH SHIT

Batten down the hatch! Lower periscope! DIVE DIVE DIVE

Great job, Alan! : )

What? Don’t listen to him–it’s a trap!

• Alan

Hi there!

I’m on my way I’m making it!

Blasphemy.