High Frontier 3rd Edition PBF/Vassal - Remember the Cant!

Usually happens to me on roll 3 of one of those crazy gas giant aerobrake routes.

Lol 45

I guess I’ll ET produce my thruster and generator again

I’ll do that and take my turn

Ok, so I move to the other site in Ganymede, the one with an ocean, paying one fuel step.

I roll for Submersible prospectors and barely pass with a 9 on 2d6. Now I need to get this guys back to LEO.

Then I free market a generator.

Over to @Grunden

Ok, NASA forgot their taxes again so I added that. Then industrialized Flora with colonist for a net 0WT. ET produced black side of the Nerva thruster.

Sunspot disk advances. Event: Glitch. ESA’s rocket stack is affected, both cards are mass 2 so he can choose which one to remove on his turn.

@JoshL you’re up.

Edit: I forgot to move the exploitation track for my factory.

My view right now to assuage my grief:

Nice!

I’m going to decommission both cards. What happens to the 3 WT I had on my rocket? Does it disappear or do I have to leave it on the site where I was? Or is it my choice?

Ok, well, I decided that I can decommission the reactor for the glitch, then convert my fuel to FFTs and then jettison it. So it’s gone. If people disagree we can put 3WT on Khufu.

I free market two cards for 5 WT. vlog posted, @Matt_W up. After the weekend, I’m assuming.

Don’t see any reason you can’t do that.

You can either leave the 3 wt as an outpost or decomission it.

I’ll ET produce my radiator and if I have WT, also factory refuel with isotope fuel

You have 2

Actually he has one. Doing the turn as instructed unless there’s a change of opinion. Now he has none.

Ok, so for my turn.

I take out the tax UN took last turn, since I did not place a claim (it was a glory op).

Then I move back to the S site and industrialize. Give UN their WT.

And I do an income op since that’s all I can do.

Also, i realize I fucked up when I moved my rocket, and took the wrong generator with me, which means my Bernal has no longer radiator support and loses it’s promotion. Not a big deal, but set’s me back a couple ops.

Over to @Grunden

Oh, ok I was going from memory,m but I guess he spent one on ET production last turn.

Ok, UN ET Produces a radiator and a reactor paying 1WT. Sunpot disk advances.

Back to @JoshL

I auction off the Tungsten Resistojet robonaut, which comes with the Rankine Solar Dynamic generator. But, oh noes! UN and NASA have too many hand cards to bid, and PRC doesn’t have any money.

So it’s all mine!

vlog posted, back to @Matt_W, who I will remind is allowed to take the weekend off.

I’m back and I took my turn:

• free market thruster now that we’re out of the yellow zone
  • pay colonist to site refuel isotope fuel

@Juan_Raigada

Did my vacation kill the thread?

I don’t think so. We’re still here! I just assumed Juan was busy yesterday.