- NASA gets the C freighter
- Produces it at Bernal
- Bernal and freighter move to factory location
- Rocket pays 1Wt to industrialize with colonist. Crew forms a colony.
- One final income op for 1WT and 1Wt for Space tourism.
Over to @Grunden
- Rocket afterburns, and spirals around Saturn (passing storm hazard roll) and back again for oberth. Ring hazards are ignored due to colonist power. Now I’ve got a big rocket headed for Uranus (shut up Beavis!).
- Colonists boost 4WT worth of reactor, crew, and radiator to Bernal paying NASA 1WT.
- Crew free markets extra reactor for 3WT
Event: Glitch! No effect (I think NASA’s rocket colocated with a Space Colony counts as a human).
On to @JoshL and the final stretch!
Promote Bernal and move it a bit.
Also I don’t think NASA paid me for his industrialization. That 1WT is important
You are right, I didn’t. Will give it to you come my turn.
I’ll give it to you. And don’t worry. You’re gonna be flush.
Paid UN for NASA’s industrialization:
- Flew freighter to orbit near the Haumea group
- Successfully prospected all 5 sites there (5 more income to UN)
- Paid colonist to industrialize a mobile factory at my Bernal (1 more income to UN)
- Flew the mobile factory out toward the Haumea group
Sadly I’m one turn short of being able to get a second future (@Matt_W will get it just before my turn), so I play conservatively.
- refuel rocket
- move to bernal
- pay 1Wt to ET produce refinery
- income and free market for net 3WT
- 1WT for space tourism
Over to @Grunden
Yeah, I was worried about that. That’s why I did mobile factory shenanigans to gain a turn.
It’s been an interesting game without an operational GW thruster.
Well having to whole Jupiter system + related glories has kind of obviated your need for it.
I suspect you’re not paying attention to where my factory is going… :)
I didn’t mean you’ll get it this turn, but that you’ll get it just before I could have gone for it.
It’s a moot point now. I’m just going to maximize VPs.
- Rocket afterburns, lands on Uranus aerostat
- Prospect for net 0WT
- Industrializing, claiming the second future star from TW thruster for TNO factory + aerostat factories on Saturn and Uranus.
- Colonists set up a space colony in the clouds of Uranus
- Bernal fuels with 8WT and movies to Hygiea via usual Jupiter slingshot
- Crew debarks and forms another space colony on Hygiea
Think that’s all I can do for this turn. And yeah, Matt’s cube looks out of place for getting to a sunlens next turn, maybe I’m missing something.
Back to @JoshL
I can’t get a future next turn either. It would have taken 3 more turns, I think.
wait, how did you fuel the bernal?
Water from depot, though I just realized I neglected to update my bank.
Ah, I see!. that’s why you wanted the WT
Yup! Let me squeeze another space colony out and a tiny amount of dirtside. I uploaded a corrected file.