Hilarious Science Experiments

Found this link over at Blues News.

I am going with the Crystal Meth: Friend or Foe?

That one is ridiculous. But, there are so many good ones.

Garlic: The Silent Killer?

Are you shitting me? Half my meals start with two cloves of minced or rough-chopped garlic. The other half start with 4 or more.

EXTREEEEEEEEEME WOOD!!

That sweater is hot.

The scariest one is The Jaw.

Arwin, I hardly recognized you in the non-elven clothes.

But… the sweater… will own you!

That hair. That jaw. That science experiment!

Is that Jason Mews?!

I had assumed that this pictures had been taken in 1984, but then I saw the Wii experiment. So I’m guessing this is where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed?

My pick was the sweater. Wow. I got several laughs out of those though. Great thread.

You guys suck. These are middle school kids, the time that nearly all humans are awkward-looking. Also, judging from the Qt3 Gallery of Awesome People, these awkward pre-teens/teens are still better looking than most of the people around here.

A dude’s looks have nothing to do with whether or not he’s going to put on a sweater that looks like an advertisement for Excitebike that his grandmother made him.

Sweater guy is now my profile pic on many websites.

This makes me feel so much better about my own poorly done Science Fair projects in high school.

Yeah, I may have done experiments on mold, but at least I didn’t dress like a social retard while presenting them! Hah!

Victoria perfected cold fusion at 14.

I never went to any judged science fairs as a kid, but I remember doing an experiment as using the bristol board with the folds to display the results and stuff. But where the helll did that template come from, and how old is it?

Science fairs are secretly for the entertainment of the adults.

• Alan

The sweater has overbearing parent written all over it. Reminds me of the kid in A Christmas Story, when he had to wear the bunny outfit.