Hillary Clinton unharmed by alleged shoe

As amusing as politicians dodging flying shoes always is, that sentence manages to be the funniest thing about the situation.

Shoes never harmed anyone.

Ask Imelda Marcos.

Sort of Clinton-related: Vanity Fair is releasing a new story on Monica Lewinski soon, and I guess it’s stirring up something of a buzz. Lynn Cheney and Laura Ingraham smell a rat.

“I really wonder if this isn’t an effort on the Clintons’ part to get that story out of the way,” Lynne Cheney said during an interview on “The O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night, Would Vanity Fair publish anything of Monica Lewinsky that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t want in Vanity Fair?”

Guest host Laura Ingraham responded that the theory “makes perfect sense and I’m really mad I didn’t think of it first.”

Cheney said that releasing the story in 2014 would allow Clinton to run for president and say the story is “old news” once the 2016 presidential campaign kicks into full gear.

They’ve got a point. Since the story was published in 2014, many 2016 voters that don’t watch Fox News may indeed think that this incident from twenty years previously is “old news”. Clinton is diabolical.

Especially since Lewinsky was responsible for Benghazi!

I bet Glenn Beck is standing at a chalkboard somewhere right now proving that connection!