Hitman 2 - WB and IOI kills episodic Hitman

Oh this is very nice, changes to the first game for Hitman 2 owners.

That cinches it. I guess I’ll be replaying all those levels even if the rewards don’t carry over.

This looks really great, if there weren’t so many other games out there it looks like I could spend 500 hours in this. The legacy pack is a great move.

This is by far the game I’m looking the most forward to in 2018. Sorry Red Dead.

Hell, yeah! Some nice new guns too.

The grenades and briefcase make some of the challenges in Hitman 2016 so much more easier, and hiding in crowds and tall foliage is pretty neat.

The cameras alerting security is a feature in Hitman 2016 but only in professional mode. Glad they are bringing back Picture in Picture from Blood Money. Always liked that feature. Speaking of which, I would kill if they released a remastered Blood Money.

Still no word on who the composer is? I need that Jesper Kyd goodness.

Huh, well no more Collector’s Editions in Canuckland. I was gonna get it for the two in-game tchotchkes I’d forget about as soon as I got them, but screw it, looks like I’m gonna be a hundred bucks richer.

I don’t know why collector’s editions are even limited to begin with. I assume the profit margin must be pretty good? An extra 70 bucks for 5 dollars of plastic?

A big (50min) video about Colombia, pure gameplay. And it looks like played by a veteran player.

I felt ‘meh’ when I saw the Colombia trailer, but this is better. It has three targets and the map is very big: it has a system of caverns and ancient ruins. It has jungle parts, a village, another area where they collect and manufacture the drugs, and a pretty expansive mansion for the drug lord.

Competitive killing!

The trailer isn’t informative enough, as it’s explained it seems there is no interaction between both players, however they have two things for that: a ghost coin who will attract attention also on the other player instance, and there are several crates with disguises and items (random) which are common for both players so the one who takes the item first will make it not available for the other.

I think it’s a very interesting mode, and it’s a milestone as it’s the first time Hitman, a series with 18 years already, it’s going to have a real multiplayer experience. It’s a differentiating factor with Hitman 2016, until now Hitman 2 looked like a bit like a big expansion pack, I had a feeling there wasn’t a lot of innovation on the sequel.

Which I would be fine with:)

I am probably never gonna play ghost mode, but I think it is an interesting thing from design perspective and welcome its inclusion if it can mean more people playing Hitman.

I still miss Jesper Kyd though. These new Hitman games are never gonna have the atmosphere of the classics if he is missing.

Why is he holding a cupcake? : Come on guys, he’s killing people and holding cupcake?

I don’t want to get spoiled on all the locations, sheesh.

Competitive smarting!

Well, I’m hyped about this one. I got the Gold version on pre-order, and I’m not usually a “preorderer” at all.