Hitman 2 - WB and IOI kills episodic Hitman

You get the explosive pen just for trying the mission, so go for it!

The last time they introduced some cosmetic unlocks that were tied to elusive targets after a few months (e.g. succeed in 5 elusive target missions to unlock this suit), and the targets from before the announcement counted. Odds are that they’ll do the same this time.

Yeah it’s the same system:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-elusive-target-rewards/

Since “The Undying” suit is unlocked from 12 ETs and Sean Bean wasn’t actually wearing it, I’d bet he’s going to come back somehow. Which would be logical, considering his name.

Need that Blood Money suit.

I killed Sean Bean with the robot prototype. Maybe the easiest Silent Assassin method there is.

It was kind of hilarious because he was chatting with the head scientist and had just got off the phone talking about a hitman sent to kill him.

I knew that was an option, but I lost patience trying to find his picture.

Well the picture wasn’t that difficult to find if you are familiar the area. I didn’t think it was very well hidden. My only regret was I should have disguised as the head scientist (unique NPC for this target)

Picture location:

It is in Knox’s office on the top floor, on his desk. The same place you find the computer dongle to sabotage the satellite dish

How much longer is this elusive target event going on for?

I think only 3 more days…

I completed Miami SA/SO on Master Difficulty but I didn’t even noticed much difference from Professional at all really. It was super easy to get to the top floor from the parking garage through the security room, which doesn’t even have any extra security on Master…fail.

I went for the double-kill where you push Knox off the ledge onto the race track as his daughter drives by causing her to crash killing them both. It wasn’t that difficult.

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/2018/11/30/why-agent-47-is-a-dane/

Hitman 2 + DLC Sniper Assassin mode is $28 on CDKeys.

Can anyone tell me what the install size is of Hitman 2 with the original missions installed? I currently have just the original missions installed and it’s at 64GB.

It’s lying when it says it includes DLC, just FYI. Or at any rate, doesn’t include the upcoming content DLCs, which I think most people would understand from that.

I have cleared all the levels on Master Silent Assassin/Suit Only and Sniper Assassin.

Isle of Sgail was a pain in the ass SA/SO. You are limited to sidling walls and climbing up/down pipes with most of the level being off limits and you have no easy kill mission stories or otherwise to help. (They all require disguises). So I had to use tricks to distract the targets into accident kills. The rest of the levels are no problem in comparison.

Except Season 1 levels SA/SO on master is much harder for some reason. It seems like they added more guards while in Hitman 2 levels it is mostly the same…

Great job!

Anyway, I launched Hitman 2 today excited to finally get around to killing Sean Bean to see that it’s all over. Didn’t it come out last week? These windows of opportunity are so short.

Ouch. Yeah.

Sean Bean is gone. It is a shame. That was probably the best elusive target they ever produced. Sean Bean had a ton of dialog and they added unique NPCs and other things.

No, it came out on November 20th and ran for 13 days (enough to cover two weekends).

Sean Bean never really dies, so he will be back eventually.

Fair enough, if I couldn’t get to playing it during two whole weekends then I really don’t deserve to see any of that content from the $60 game I recently bought.

Just to be clear, snark not directed at you, thanks for the clarification, I know how elusive these elusive targets were going in, it’s just annoying to miss out by a few days because I had other priorities.

Aw man. I beefed it super bad and never even saw Bean. I guess I missed out. :(