Hitman III - Hat trick of Death

So, I have Hitman 1 with 9 DLC and Hitman 2 with 28 DLC on Steam. I bought Hitman 3 on Epic, probably because they had some deal and coupon or something. I kinda wanted to get the new Hitman package on Steam, but it doesn’t look like I get a discount for having Hitman 1 and 2 already. Is there a cheaper way to get the new Hitman 3 World of Assassination package than paying full price?

Actually 1 more question…
I don’t remember what the options are called, but how do you find Hitman 3 the most satisfying to play? There was some option so the player can overhear conversations to give the player clues on different ways to kill their target. Do you find it more fun to turn that off and discover ways yourself? Do you look at the challenges to get ideas on different ways to win?

I’m thinking of replaying after getting the World of Assassination upgrade and add ons. I enjoyed all 3 of the new Hitmans, but i suck at them, but I would like to push myself to get better. I’ve also never done any of the Escalation contracts. These aren’t only available during certain time periods anymore, are they? We can do them any time? What order would you recommend doing the different ways to play?

Well, fresh off cyberpunk taking months of my gaming life, I think I’m back here, with a goal of getting Hitman off my backlog! I still never finished H3, but it’s been so long I think I need to start at the beginning again. If anyone has any tips for how-to-remember-how-to-play-without-playing-the-whole-damn-thing again, I’m all eyes.

One thing I love to do is buy add-ons of games that I still haven’t finished. So with that said, has anyone picked up the Sarajevo Six Campaign Pack? Wondering if it’s worth it.

I know you posted this a long time ago, but did you ever decide on a new way to play? I remember turning Mission Story Guidance to minimal, and the experience points display to off, but I think I left the rest as-is. Also I stink (even when I was playing a lot), so maybe as you get better, more things should be disabled

I don’t think I ever went back to play, so the answer is no :-)

It’s still on my “games I intend to play” list, along with Cyberpunk and dozens of other games.

The beginning of H3? Or the beginning of all the Hitmans? Honestly, just start playing through a mission. If you fail, you can just restart. There’s no penalty. You’ll get back in the swing pretty quickly, The story doesn’t really matter that much. Each of the levels is a sandbox.

You are spot on. I replayed the tutorial (first two ICA Facility missions from H1) and I’m right back to my usual level (which is bad, but passable). It’s a testament to the design of the interface (controls and gui) that it’s as easy to use as it is. All other games should take note: this is the way.