Ho ho ho (that's interesting)! Secret Santa 2022 for the sixteenth straight year

Dear @mjgreeny75 : Your Santa informs me that your package is on its way and should be there by December 18. You can open the box since contents are individually wrapped.

I hope y’all are using “Alexa, thank my driver” liberally this season!

Dear @anonymgeist : Alas! Amazon – er, your Santa – alerts us that your package is delayed. You probably already knew that since today’s date falls after the first delivery estimate. It should arrive in the next day or two.

And a wild gift appears! It is interesting.

Going in for surprise surgery tomorrow morning (found out yesterday!) so my getting out their Satan package will be a little late!

Hope everything goes well! Surgery is never the surprise you want to get.

Dear @DoomMunky : Your Santa has a message for you about two packages you should expect:

An Amazon package will arrive on Saturday. The stuff in the Amazon package is wrapped, so go ahead and open that box. Another box will arrive from [ REDACTED, but not Amazon ] in 3 to 5 days. The contents of that box are not wrapped, so wait until Opening Day to open that package.

In keeping with tradition this is when I have a few drinks and get all sappy and let y’all know that I love you and this community! This brings me so much joy to see every year. With 10 nieces and nephews and two of my own I am already well past capacity for trying to sort out enough thoughtful gifts.

Looking forward to the unwrapping!

So I’ve got two days left o. A cruise and an international package showed up on my doorstep according to my ring video. Could it be…. Satan? Er Santa?

Hope Santa brings you a quick recovery.

So far there’s been no sign of the 12/13 package; I’m sure delays abound but thought I best mention it in case my Santa has notification otherwise

Just to confirm, the package arrived safe and sound! :)

The magic of posting about this caused USPS to deliver one of the boxes just now!

EEEEEeeee I’m so excited

Your Santa says the seller hasn’t shipped it yet, which is weird, but please be on the lookout for the other two (one which just arrived per your other post, another over the weekend), and the 12/13 can come in when it comes in.

Bless you fire for all the go-betweening you’re doing!

I have ordered my Santee’s gift for Monday.

Good to see you back. Extra present for the crew here! Hope all went well.

Dear @rei : Your Santa writes that your presents are on their way, with these special instructions:

The first to arrive (maybe Monday 19th) is a trap! Don’t open it as it will spoil the whole thing!
Two more arrive on Tuesday (or possibly one, combined). Those are wrapped and can be opened.