Holiday pictures with your pets

This is the most exciting day Luna has had in a long time.

Look at this idiot

My cats are afraid of my tree skirt lol. The start to walk on it then jump off.

@Matt_W I have that same fan :)

Cute pics!

Old picture of Mikkel, who loved his spot under the tree. Morris and Mikey (the two cats we got after Mikkel died) don’t care about the tree or the lights at all. Which is also a good thing: at least they don’t demolish the decorations either (unlike Mikkel when he was younger…)

Edit: some searching resulted in the photograph of the damage that Mikkel did:

Bye bye Christmas tree with incorporated lights…

This one here is slowly stripping the lower reaches of the Christmas tree of ornaments. I mean the one on the left. It’s his first Christmas.

Where my cats live during the winter, by the gas stove:

Charlotte and Melody.

I want to live there. That looks very rustic and comfortable. Did you take that picture from a big comfy chair?

I have electric beds for the cats, once they figure them out, they won’t leave them all winter. The problem is that every winter they forget that the beds get warm and won’t sleep in them (they are activated by weight, so it takes a few minutes for them to get warm once the cat gets in them). So instead my little one, who craves heat, just spends her days migrating to whatever room has the heat actively on.

The house is built like a modern log cabin (the wall you see behind the stove is about 2 feet thick and the other side of it is the outside, built like a cross between Lincoln logs and legos). And yes there’s a huge comfy chair just out of the frame of the picture to the left.

Funny about those electric beds, I tried a heating pad we no longer used under one of the beds and pretty much got the same cold shoulder. I’m guessing it’s a poor substitute for main lining the good stuff straight from an open fire!