Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Dear @Guap,

Your Secret Santa would like to notify you of shipping two packages addressed to “Guap QT3.”

Best,
fire

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Dear @dwinn,

Your Secret Santa would like to let you know that you will receive a physical package in the coming days.

Best,
fire

A reminder to everyone playing in Secret Santa: Now is a great time to double-check your Steam friend requests, because some gifts are digital.

You got an invisible package?

Dear @AquaMafia,

Be advised that you have one package on the way and another stuck behind a snow storm and seasonal flu, according to your Secret Santa.

Best,
fire

That’s a tiny dish washer, man.

I got my package!

This is some fine advice! 😁

Package arrived - tucked away out of sight for a few days :).

Mine arrived but I accidentally peeked as it came with some other Amazon boxes. I closed it as soon as I realized and will act surprised during opening nonetheless!

Oh hey cool I see I have a new item in my steam inventory!

SONOFA…

Package has arrived for me here!

Deadline to mail (domestic) is this Friday. Some of us maybe are procrastinating jerks and have waited until that last minute.

Like me. I’m sorry Santee. I’m sorry. I hope to get it out tomorrow. If this was a college paper back in the day, a full day early before deadline would have earned me so much respect.

So I’m thinking my Santa fell off the wagon?

Still 2 days to ship!

Dear @kristina,

Your Secret Santa reports that your package will be posted today.

Best,
fire

Dear @Galadin,

Your Secret Santa would like you to verify that you received your package and it’s indoors somewhere safe. Tracking shows the package as delivered. Also, the stuff inside is gift-wrapped so you can bust that sucker open.

Best,
fire

Dear @AquaMafia,

Your Secret Santa wishes you to know that Part 2 of your gift has been dispatched.

Best,
fire