Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Got my packages! Two packages in fact. So excited! QT3 literally gives me better gifts than my family.

In other words, my wife saw my gift purchases on Amazon today and of course they are very geeky things I gleaned from post history. She’s asking me what they are and I’m going … Man, I have no idea. Oh wait, those are my Secret Santa gifts!

Dear @ddtibbs,

Your Secret Santa would like you to please take your gift out of the mailer because it’s wrapped and would look much better under your tree that way.

Best,
fire

Dear @Charlatan,

Your Secret Santa wishes for you to know that you are not forgotten and your gift will go out in the coming day or two.

Best,
fire

Woohoo!

Woohoo! Gifts received! My wife went down to pick up a package in our building lockers today and opened it up to find multiple wrapped items.

Under the tree they go!

Too soon?

I’d wait. A lot of packages will go out today, I’m sure.

You mean, shopping starts today for some!

Dear @Vesper,

Your Santa would like you to please extract the wrapped gifts from the shipping box. Shipping boxes are ugly and gifts are beautiful.

Best,
fire

Dear @RichVR,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gifts haven’t arrived yet and it’s intentional for Very Good Reasons. Part 1 will be in the mail soon.

Best,
fire

Yay! Sorry I doubted you, Santa. :)

Dear @ankamela,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your package has shipped. The contents are wrapped so feel free to open the package when it arrives. Just don’t look in the ziplock bag with the gift receipts because that would be cheating.

Best,
fire

Well I mean, that was a given, too.

Dear @ArmandoPenblade,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your package is on its way. The contents of the package are not wrapped so please keep them in brown shipping box until opening day.

Best,
fire

@fire, could you inquire with the Santa if c/o Qt3 or “ArmandoPenblade” etc. appear on the packaging? Got a fair few packages coming in and don’t wanna mess up (and can’t just ask the gf to open everything because some of those packages are her gifts*)…

No big worries if not, but figured I’d ask :)

I’d like to humbly request that everyone just add a Qt3 to the end of the address for all future Santa gifts. Makes it a lot easier to spot them!

Screen name works too.

Santa says it’s to your personal name with c/o QT3 on it.

Awesome. Many thanks!