Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

This thread has taken a turn!

Replied with my email which has that logo …but I’m with their lot yes.

Received 2nd package, under the tree it goes. Thank you graciously secret santa!

Super worried now that I haven’t gotten anything. It’s not that I wouldn’t have some physical thing that I would like, it’s that I’m just mortified of being forgotten.

Same reason why I’m building that giant monument in the backyard.

Dear @arrendek,

Your Santa would like you to know that you are not forgotten. However, your gift may arrive after Christmas.

Best,
fire

Dear @Janster,

Please check your e-mail for an URGENT MESSAGE from Santa. Turns out, the shipping company made a half-hearted attempt at delivery and then sent your gift back to sender. There’s still time to remedy the situation. Help us, Janster. You’re our only hope.

Best,
fire

Dear @tomchick,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gift has been dispatched. It will arrive electronically on Christmas.

Best,
fire

Hooray! The monument is working!

Dear @Ex-SWoo,

Your Secret Santa would like you to confirm receipt of your package, because the tracking details say that you should have received it.

Best,
fire

Yep - I got it it’s now under the tree until the big day!

Dear @arrendek,

Your Secret Santa has updated the estimated arrival of your package to December 23.

Best,
fire

Woohoo! Thanks S. Santa!

dHL is sadly the pit of delivery companies, this has happened more than once, I doubt they even showed up, I will have to call them, but I doubt I will have this parcel for a long time now…

Dear @Brooski,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gift has been sent to the alternate address we discussed. It should arrive on 12/26.

Best,
fire

That is perfect because that is when I will be there!

Any updates on the Great DHL Scandal of 2017?

Its been delivered back to Amazon, not sure if I can deal with them directly, xmas is kinda here too so I have to figure it out at some later time I guess.

they’re under the tree! thanks secret santa! :D

Nothing on my end, and I’m leaving for Sweden tomorrow, so I’ll be a late opener as well :)

I’ve received a mysterious parcel in the post!