Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Form Filled Out
Posted in this Thread
Excitement levels Rising

Let’s DO THIS

I should probably go back and change those XXX to actual dates.

I dunno it lends a kinda sexy, illicit vibe to all the Secret Santa proceedings, like we’re gonna be trading lacy underthings or bootleg moonshine jugs instead of toys and games!

Oh… are we not supposed to be sending those things?

hahahahahah totally not hahahahahaha who would even do that shut your pieholes @Galadin and @Kadath ;-)

Damn. Time to get drunk wearing Victoria’s Secret I guess.

And to think I used to look forward to the gift opening photos.

I wondered what was in those cookies! @ArmandoPenblade. And the Victoria’s Secret bag had items that were way to big for my wife.

I’m in too, yahoo! Hope my Santee likes obscure Canadian historical knick-knacks. Maybe kidding.

In! I’m part of the Canadian contingent this year (we’re back on Salt Spring Island through the end of the year).

I forgot to say IN! but I’m in

And I am also definitely in! Form filled and filed!

In, and actually filled out the form this time.

Opening week will be the week of December 24, 2017 – that is, any day that falls on or after December 24 (Sunday).

That means you should get your package to its destination by Saturday, December 23, 2017.

You should ship by Friday, December 15, 2017 for domestic shipping, and if you’re shipping internationally, try to get your gift out by Friday, December 8, 2017.

I’ll get your pairings to you by Monday, November 6, 2017 so you can have a whole month (or more) to investigate your Santee.

Make sure all your QT3 friends join our Secret Santa gift exchange by Thursday, November 2.

As of October 11, we have 24 people playing, so we have reached critical mass!

Here’s who’s signed up (on the form):

fire
Ex-SWoo
Vesper
ArmandoPenblade
tomchick
Jason_McMaster
rowe33
RichVR
SadleyBradley
Jorn_Weines
Dave_Perkins
Charlatan
Kadath
JPR
AquaMafia
Juan_Raigada
ineffablebob
Galadin
dwinn
Guap
Scott123
MichaelFortson
mjgreeny75
Skipper

Form filled out! (The link wasn’t there yet the first time I posted. ;-)

Yeehaaa! In!

I am in but you didn’t post my name because LE FAIQUE NEUSE!!