Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Aww @tomchick you did nothing wrong! I’m sure it will turn up soon. The post in Norway has been screwing up a lot lately, so the hope is not out yet. And of course I’m super curious to see what I got =)
It’ll probably pop up soon with a lame explanation from the post office =)

Hope everything is ok.

Damn, I thought I was the only Norwegian in this village…

I got my gift and it is freakin’ AWESOME! Pics to follow soon.

Yay! Great news.

=) Huzzah, been worried!

I think maybe @Jorn_Weines is around here too? =)

Don’t mind @Janster, quoting Little Britain is sort of his thing:

All right, if you are really like me, where were you when Oddvsr Brå broke his staff?

Well, that was three months before I was born.

That was 4 years before I was born. Also, I’m actually Swedish. =)

Not being able to provide proof of your whereabouts is troubling, also Swedish means you’re disqualified, go watch Vasaloppet.

I live in a place where folks talk about being Norwegian or Swedish, but keep forgetting that was 3 generations ago.

Claybob, come back @claybob =)

Really. @claybob is such a tease.

He’s killing me double cause I shipped soooo early :)

My fantabulous Tewksbury sword!

Thank you Kadath! My jaw dropped and my eyes peeled wide open when I saw the sword. I had to hold back quite a bit because I didn’t want to hurt my wife and daughter’s feelings.I truly cannot express how grateful I am for this generous and thoughtful gift.

I was curious about the significance of Tewkesbury and I read up on the Wars of the Roses until my brain decided up is down and melted into a puddle of gray goo.

Brace yourselves for the “action” shot!!

Oh that’s fuckin’ cool as hell.

Awesome, @claybob glad you finally got to play with it! I’m hoping to put this in the “stalking pays off” column. You had one response to an $800 sword that seemed like you really wanted something similar. $800 was a bit too pricy so I did some research and found one that was closer to budget but is high quality enough to be rated for fighting and still cool looking enough to show off =) I saw another thread where you referenced a christian background so this one came up to the top of the potential list. Really glad you like it! Bring on the action shots!!!

I wish I had a wildling costume and some modeling ability. I was trying to look more angry, but I blew it with the snow blowing in my eyes. The beard iced up pretty well during the dog walk.

There is one more picture I’ll post later. Teaser! Don’t feel bad about laughing, like my daughter, or “OMG WTF!” like I did.

edit: Doh! Click to see the sword.