Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

It looks like pairings have been sent?

I checked and double-checked my email as well as spam folder and I can’t find the message. Anyone else?

Hm. I have some ideas.

I was dissatisfied with the gift I sent last year so I have been on the lookout for good gifts all year. And I found what I consider to be a great gift - it’s already in-house and so I’m mostly set. I will probably buy something else to go with it though, just for giggles.

@Hiredgoons, I suggest you shoot @fire a PM if you don’t see your email. She is super responsive and I’m sure will clear things up.

BAH, just get ripped and go to the Dollar store. It’ll turn out grand!

Thanks for the ping! We are working things out now.

Stalking!

Secret Sant-ee, you are in for a treat. Gifts ordered and will be directed your way very early.

Also, to my secret Santa, I neglected to copy Fire on a Steam or Amazon wishlist. It’s been a while since I did QT3 secret Santa, so I’m rusty. If a wishlist would help you at all, please relay the request through her and I would be happy to oblige. No stalking needed.

Dear @claybob,

Your Santa would like to inform you that you should expect a 10-pound package in a guitar-sized box. It’s your Secret Santa gift and it’s coming very soon, so please don’t open it!

fire

Omg the pressure is rising!

OMG!OMG!OMG!.. wait. That thing which isn’t the evidence I didn’t bury deeply enough is going to be in the house with me unopened for over a month?!
/Minnesotaaccent “Oh, jeeez. Ya’ know, maybe I should reconsider my reluctance to provide a wish list in the future”…naaaaah.

I’m learning a lot about shipping this year!

(Talking to you while not looking directly at you, but at an angle of at least 45 degrees from direct stare.)

Fer sure, ya shoulda thought that through, ya. Okay then.

EDIT: Claybob I did not draw your name, just teasing you. I didn’t provide a list either. :(

Talking through his nose while moving his jaw as little possible: “Ya would say that, ya know.”

Hey @fire, are these dates reversed?

I may not make those ship dates if I procrastinate at this rate…

gives a slight nod to indicate possible agreement but could also be falling asleep

begins the first of the requisite three goodbyes

Yeah, they are. I’ll fix it. Thank you!

Dear @mjgreeny75,

Your Santa would like you to know that your gift is on its way!

fire

To all sneaky sneaksters:

I received a package which I almost opened before I realized what I was looking at. So, in case whoever you are is interested, the package is received.

Man this year’s is hard. I’m snooping his or her post history and he or she mostly posts things like this:

“I picked up this thing/game/item, here are my thoughts on it.”

“I pretty much buy anything I like or might like.”

Lol. Dammit, I’m going to have to be creative!