Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Dear @ddtibbs ,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your package is on its way.

Best,
fire

Dear Santa,

I have received your package!

fire

Really sad I had to forego Secret Santa this year, was such fun last Christmas. Looking forward to opening day and seeing what folks did!

Dear @Scott123,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that a package is on its way for “Scott” (no last name) so you can easily identify it. It should arrive December 15.

Best,
fire

Dear @Vesper,

Your Santa would like you to know that your sad mailbox is premature, as your package is going out this weekend!

Best,
fire

Yay! Thanks Santa!

Dear @Galadin,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your package will arrive next week.

Best,
fire

Dear @JPR,

Your Secret Santa would like to tell you that your gift is on its way.

Best,
fire

I will gladly send you a random gift if you pm me an address! Nobody should miss out in participating.

That goes for anyone else lurking in the thread too. Pm me. Really. I do toys for tots, Reddit gifts and other one way transactions but nothing would make me smile more than seeing all q23ers who want to participate to do so.

Hmm, I wasn’t expecting a delivery from…Santa! Only two weeks of looking at this package under the tree.

@fire Please let me Secret Santa know that I received a second gift as well {also marked to Skipper}, from a different company and have placed it along with my first one. I can’t wait for opening day!

Package received!

Received!

As the kids would say… 😀📦📪🎁😃

Dear @Guap,

Your Secret Santa would like to notify you of shipping two packages addressed to “Guap QT3.”

Best,
fire

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Dear @dwinn,

Your Secret Santa would like to let you know that you will receive a physical package in the coming days.

Best,
fire

A reminder to everyone playing in Secret Santa: Now is a great time to double-check your Steam friend requests, because some gifts are digital.

You got an invisible package?