Holy shit, the racist bastards ARE rolling things back to the 50s:

Right. Rejecting evolution required rejecting science and that made it easier to reject science on climate change etc. That in turn was part of the bigger trend towards rejecting the usual societal “referees” like academia and the media (and science). That’s an example of the synergistic effect I was describing: the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

It’s like an evil retarded Voltron

This is what the end of the white male power dominance looks like. They (Edit: I should say “We”, since I are one) won’t give it up easy, and their flailing may destroy the whole country if they can’t keep control. Demographics are destiny, unless authoritarianism is.

If Trump destroys the country, I’m sure he can relocate to one of his many international resort hotels. I doubt he will be turned away at the door. Likewise, Western Europe is one big playground for the wealthy compared to 'Murica, and will accept an exodus of rich Americans when the time comes. This is basically the only thing Europe has contributed to the world in the last 100 years.