Horizon Zero Dawn - Postapocalyptic cavewoman vs Zoids

(sigh) add this to the backlog of things to buy when i have money joining yakaza 0 and last guardian.

Maybe Nioh beat it? As that comes with some pretty decent options, including a choice of resolution or framerate (where the Pro does mostly 1080p 60). Pick framerate. :)

If this game adds 1080p 60 as well I’m not sure I’ll be able to resist the allure of the Pro…

Interesting - perhaps we’ll see a 1080p@60 option for Pro users going with the day 1 patch after all?

Nioh runs at 60fps because it is not a very good looking game. I mean I love playing it but that game has about 6 different textures that someone hand drew in mspaint using a trackball for the first time and accidentally saved in 16 bit color.

Harsh! But fair.

Anyone have opinions on anything other than the frame rate?

edit: nvm, it’s not out yet

I enjoyed you and Profanicus talking to yourselves in circles to where you’re now more convinced than not that it’ll get a 60 fps mode. Haha!

Well how can they call it ‘performance mode’ if it can’t hold a stable 60fps? I’m rushing out to buy a Pro now! :)

I need the like button for this. :)

Well, the praise from guys like Dan Stapleton got me to pull the trigger on this one, even though I don’t need another game on the shelf.

Launch trailer

Preloading!

I’ll be joining in on Tuesday, courtesy of Amazon, assuming delivery goes smoothly.

I have a business trip this week and I am not happy about it.

Preloaded.

My physical copy is apparently arriving today. Isn’t official release date tomorrow?

Did you order from Amazon? If it shows up today will you be able to play or will you have to wait for the Day 1 patch?

I ordered from Best Buy. No idea if I’ll be able to play it. We’ll see!

Now that I’m a happy PS4 owner I had a weak moment on Sunday and pre-ordered this. So damn excited!

Wellcome to the empire of evil :D, may our lord George Hotz pardon us.