How does one get in touch with Tom (in a not indecent way, and BTW this forum needs likes)

I’ve emailed him to no avail. He could be ignoring me, that’s certainly possible…

Have you tried sending him a PM? Heaven knows I ignore my personal email for weeks at a time (yes, I’m a bad person).

I POURED MY HEART AND SOUL OUT TO YOU DANIEL

^reason why I ignore my personal email for weeks; I need time to recover^

Wish on a falling star, but. very. carefully.

Did you at least get the headless dolls I’ve been stuffing into your car seats??

They’re much appreciated. Especially the one which was dressed just like I was that same morning. Very… thoughtful of you. LOL

Like Candyman, you go stare into the mirror and say his name five times.

I thought it was three? Five just feels like a lot of busywork.

That got a full belly laugh from me.

Thanks, Dan; Armando, you need counseling; Woolen_Horde I thought you just needed to mix ammonia and bleach.

That’s for Derek.

I went camping with Tom … I’m in the back of a pickup with Tom and a live deer. Well, Tom, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, ‘I’m Tom Chick! Say it!’ Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth — “Tomchick!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer.

Did you have mushrooms on this camping trip?

It was probably the bliss talking.

Well I mean, yeah. Also, two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers… and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Good mix. The only hitch is that we’re in bat country.

Say something wrong about a movie, he’ll swoop in like Batman. It’s the most effective strategy.

Just watch out for his batarang.

No no, it’s as easy as this:

Sarah Palin is ugly.

Hey guys, remember that time Tom Cruise totally busted his ass jumping over a chair in Collateral?