How does one get in touch with Tom (in a not indecent way, and BTW this forum needs likes)

Globes are best for RTS games.

Guild Wars 2 is a terrible MMO. If it let you pick your own difficulty level, it might be better.

My favorite thing about games is when they just throw you in the game with no explanation about gameplay!

I think everyone on this forum is in agreement that showing the players a lot of numbers is a terrible design decision. As are really detailed tooltips.

Keep it opaque, designers!

Show up when he is streaming?

I wouldn’t walk in on Tom when he’s in the bathroom, man

I like when you start a strategy game and you don’t have to do any of that tedious building or planning, and you can just roll your armies around the world crushing other armies.

Deus Ex was a brilliant game because it was full of FUN.

There, he should be along any minute now…

I’m pretty sure that Civ 5’s AI was the best in the series up until that time, and it only got better in 6.

The way the AI handles ranged units is awesome

The goal is to summon Tom not restart the Civlerian Jihad between the forum at large.

Good games are timeless. They are never made “obsolete”.

Warning/spoiler: dude falls

1UPT is the greatest innovation the CIV series has ever seen.

I think spraying a little bit of urine can be useful for attracting prey while hunting.

What we’re doing right now is emptying sceptic tanks in the backyard.

Ah jeeze guys I was tryna be more welcoming here and now there’s pee everywhere like some kinda Russian hooker hotel

Sid Meier was waaaay overrated. Hey, that one is true.

THE best thing to happen to Chaos Reborn was removing most of the probability checks and giving units hit point bars.

In order to summon a wild @tomchick it helps to bait him with photos of him in West Wing.

Mods, plz lock this thread. kthnxbye

-Tom

P.S. @Navaronegun, I’m sorry I didn’t reply to the email that you send at 8am today. I was asleep and I’m notoriously lax about replying to emails while I’m asleep.