How Geeky are ya?

39.05325% - Major Geek

My tendancy to read anything and try any role playing system bites me in the ass again!

51.47929% - Super Geek

45.75937% - Super Geek

What a bunch of posers.

56.41026% - Extreme Geek

I guess that is what I get for taking the test as a break between computer games, on my hand-built PC, running over my hand-built network, while wearing a GameSkins t-shirt.

31.55819% - Total Geek

Geez, and I thought I was a geek. I have a long way to go.

They didn’t have “learn Middle Earth Rune script” as an option. That would surely have boosted my score another 5%!!!

:D

What I forgot to mention was that, as a lazy geek, I only completed half the test. At that pace, I’m 91.51874% geek. :P

29.5858% - Total Geek

Not sure if I should be relieved or depressed.

13.6%, and I have the geekiest job known to man.

I’m not surprised. You had no idea what a Taun-Taun was.

17.357% - Geek
Just a dilletante compared to you guys.

It’s settled – Peter, Raife, Steve, GMicek, Contrai and Bub all must attend the premiere of The Hulk wearing only green body paint and purple capri pants (Case, I’m letting you slide because you’re the hardware guy, but don’t start slacking!). I will also take up a collection of spare d20s, lead carrion crawler figures, wallet-sized Periodic Tables, Devo flowerpot hats and rubber Vulcan ears from everyone who scored over 30% to donate in desperate hopes of raising our lower-scored brethren up to loftier and dorkier heights.

A geek is a terrible thing to waste.

Mistress Sparky:

I have over 75 painted Battletech miniatures, most of which I painted myself. Will that raise my score?

26.8, if I were geeker I’d include the rest of the decimal places…

They’re called Energy Domes.

Ohhhhh, i had hundreds of those things! Selling junk food at school to feed my miniature collection was what it was all about. When we would design custom mechs we had a rule that you had to salvage the parts from your miniatures to make an accurate representation of your newly designed one.

Man, I still miss doing that…

Can I just do a Fuck Star Wars, or start playing the dinosaur game like everyone else does when a Derek Smart vs Bill Huffman thing gets going? Would that get my geek level up? :D

10.65089% - Geekish Tendencies

I’m not smart enough to be a real geek, heh. Ahh well.

(Edit). Wierd, Contrai and I got the exact same score? Whoah.
yeah, it’d be even more wierd if we chose the same answers :)

Will you be my best friend?

Naturally, but you’ll have to donate one to Steve, who – I know, it’s enough to make one weep copiously into one’s Neverwinter Nights map/hankie – probably never had a Battletech miniature. It can go in the supply drop container with the other stuff: copies of Mr. Scott’s Guide To The Enterprise, TI graphing calculators, an authentic sheep’s brain cast in acrylic, Esperanto dictionaries, and the MREs containing Cheetos and Jolt.

I’ll be flying across the country dropping these out of a C-130 (with the Monty Python’s Life Of Brian logo painted on the nose) so be on the lookout. We’ll get those geek scores higher in no time, or my 20th-level wizard’s name isn’t “Zimthar the Wafflemaker”!

13%, I’m a video game geek exclusively.