How Long To Complete Your Steam Library

http://steamleft.com

2,646 Continuous Hours
110 Days, 6 Hours, 7 Minutes

Or I could watch every episode of South Park…28 times.

I wonder what they define as complete. I am sure they get their data from howlongtobeat.com but I am unsure how that site defines a completionist. Regardless I have some hours to put in.

schurem
It would take you…
2579 continuous hours
107 days,11 hours,3 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

lol. Some of the things in my library are not completable at all. Il2, Elite dangerous, Wargame, etc.

2,646 hours? So, you only own EUIV?

A depressing 3046 hours

SteamLeft takes all the games in your steam library and compares your playtime for each game with the amount of time it takes to beat that game. Then it adds up all the differences to give you the total time in would take to beat all the remaining games in your library. These numbers are just rough estimations, but it is a fun figure to think about.

SteamLeft was made in a weekend (give or take) by two guys who have too many Steam games. Data on game time is taken from HowLongToBeat.com.

Lightweights.

9341 continuous hours

1 year,24 days,5 hours,45 minutes

Oh dear…

That’s more like it! :D

Hahaha, yeah. The existence of paradox games invalidates it for me. Whatever number they assign, mine is gonna be orders of magnitude more.

1 year, 8 days, 5 hours and 14 minutes of gameplay to complete my Steam library.
I’ll stick to books.

Only 80+ days. But I like the info box at the bottom even better:

IN THIS TIME YOU COULD…
Watch the entire Star Trek: The Next Generation series 14 times

I’m such a slow gamer so it takes me much longer to finish most games so I’d take the 2405 continuous hours and double it, just to be sure.

6164 continuous hours
256 days,20 hours,35 minutes

And it’s of course completely wrong, because I played many games in my library before time was tracked, or in offline mode, and there are games there that I can play for longer than the average time, like Mount & Blade or pretty much all PDS games. :D

Apparently I could instead live the lifespan of a housefly 11 times. Well, a housefly living in a place without flyswatters, I guess.

You’ll have to provide witnesses and receipts, or this argumentation won’t be received in court.

Houseflies don’t go to courts.

Glorious. [maniacal laughter]

Only 826 hours, by the way. This almost makes me want to remove games from my library just to see how low I can get it.

Providing a sortable list would be really handy.

I consider myself less than half of the gamer you are, Reemul.

4210 continuous hours
175 days,10 hours,43 minutes

Okay … yikes. Dude, you have like, a big library.

You guys are all lightweights:

It would take you…
9946 continuous hours
1 year,49 days,10 hours,42 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

Man you gotta get that to 10,000. Go buy a Paradox game.

I think simply downloading one of the many free clickr might do the trick.

Welp.