How long will it take Gary to begin his Xbox 360 hunt anew?

Now that Gary has “officially suspended [his] quest for a 360 until after they become readily available” (http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23300), how long before he’s back to tracking down a unit? :wink:

-Vede

PS
Give into it, Gaz – just wait in the damn line. This is what you got your HDTV for!

This definitely required a Shit, bonerz! option.

–Dave

“1 hour and 57 seconds” got my vote. There’s something about that option that is strangely attractive.

Does anybody know where I can get an Xbox 360?

I’m at the same point in the hunt as Gary. Yeah, I’d like to get one, but I’m just not going to go out of my way to find one. If I bump into one between now and whenever, then I’ll pick it up. If I don’t, screw it.

–Dave

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://xbox.clambert.org/

Overstock Xbox 360 Core & Premium In stock half a minute ago

GO GO GO!

EDIT: Wait, just clicked the link. Overstock.com has auctions now? Gay.

Bah, on second thought, fuck it. I quit again.

… When does the timer officially start? I propose we set the clock so that it’s exactly one hour fifty seven seconds before he decides to go hunting again.

You’ll be back. :wink:

Really? That’s very adult of you. :) Myself, I seem to have a never-ending, child-like energy for hunts like these.

-Vede

Really? That’s very adult of you. :) Myself, I seem to have a never-ending, child-like energy for hunts like these.

-Vede[/quote]
Kind of irrelevant when Microsoft just sends you one for free. Ass.

Haha. Bitter much?

I waited in line for, hmmm, I think it was 14 hours to get a PS2, and I’d be willing to do it again for the PS3. Would have done it for the 360 launch, as well, but this time around, on the suggestion of a good friend “in the know,” I pre-ordered a unit five months prior to launch and had one waiting for me on day one. (I only learned a month ago that MS would be sending me a free unit.)

But that’s all beside the point, good sir. Had I not gotten one for free, and had I not planned ahead and pre-ordered, you can bet your ass that I wouldn’t be giving up right now. Ass. :wink:

-Vede

Haha. Bitter much?[/quote]
I’m only bitter when you fucking text me to tell me how much fun you’re having with your 360. :)

Bitch.

OK, well you do kinda have a point there. :wink:

OK, well you do kinda have a point there. :wink:[/quote]
Just mean to tease a man like that. Just plain mean.

GET A ROOM

I know a talented young magazine editor who’s hopped up on goofballs.

Owned.

I haven’t made any effort to get the 360. Fact is I STILL have my damn pre-order from August that I assume will arrive eventually. I figure that when they call to tell me they have it that’s when I’ll decide if I want it or not. Right now however I just rented Starwars Battlefront 2 and am loving it.