How Many Gaming Platforms Do You Own?

Empiricism FTW!

WHERE IS MY SHITBONERZ?!?!

Does a PC count as a platform? Or is this only consoles?

Pinball tables really are platforms. That’s about it for my joke attempts in this topic.

ps2 psp pc

I own: Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket (POKEMON!!!), SNES, and someday soon a laptop

My brother owns: Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, N64, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, laptop

I own seventeen Ataris. I run them in SLI. They equal a PS4. True story.*

*Not a true story.

currently plugged in/being used: Xbox 360, Wii, NDS

PS2, Xbox, N64, Dreamcast, NES, etc etc etc in closets and such and so forth.

Does the Mac count as a separate platform? It was Nanosaur! RAWR!

XP PC, Vista PC, Mac, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, 360, Xbox, GameCube, Wii, PSP, DS Lite, Gameboy SP

Haha. With 22 votes, I’m the only person who has voted for 1. PC 4 life, yo!

PC counts because Dave Long said it did.

The zero option (consider what this website is for).

Then you should have called it that. Hmph.

PC/NDS/PSP/360/Wii/PS3 (Every next-gen console I guess)

The SNES and the Genesis and the Famiclone are all hooked up too. I’m also working on finding my Dreamcast because lately I’ve had the desire to play Cannon Spike.

Been playing a lot less PC stuff unless it has a Mac port these days as I don’t really spend much time on my PC at all.

PC ONLY FOR LYFE~

PC/DS/360 and one of those old Nintendo things.

Troy

2600, Colecovision, NES, Sega Master System, Game Boy, Game Gear, Genesis, SNES, TurboGrafx-16, PC Engine, TurboDuo, Jaguar, Saturn (US), Saturn (Japan), PSX, N64, Dreamcast (Japan), Dreamcast (US), GBA, GBA SP, PSP, DS, DS Lite, PS2, GameCube, Xbox, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360. And a PC.

Currently only the 360, Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox, and Dreamcast (US) are hooked up to the TV. The rest (excluding the handhelds) are in storage.

NES, SNES, N64, GCN, GBC, NDS, PS2, PSP, PC

no next gen (yet)

As of Saturday, I am the proud owner of a 360. I also have a Wii and a DS.

360 and a DS. They were the first consoles to really push me to the point of ownership.

Edit: Except for the Atari 2600, of course, but that was almost more of a social phenomenon than a console.