How many Steam games do you own in 2017?

“only” 549. Not sure whether I should feel like a winner or a loser with that :)

“The only way to win …”

315 games, 316 DLC. I need to buy a game to make them even.

762, which I thought would be on the high side. I’m surprised to see such high numbers. I only have another 160ish on my wish list and I’m pretty sure that’s the extent of what I would want out of Steam, save for any new releases.

Some of these DLC counts are way higher than I would have guessed. I’ve got 626 games in Steam, but have no idea how many DLC there are. How do you find how many of them total you have?

Your steam community profile

Just under 200 for me and I know that I have never even installed at LEAST half of them. I had no idea I was such a light weight until I read this though. Makes me feel pretty good to be honest, now I can buy more games without guilt!

Hit 1000 today with a Humble Bundle.

“Games Industry Guardian” is a weird Steam badge.

Nope, still feel empty inside.

It goes up to Gaming God after a while.

And then, strangely, it goes back down a notch, to “Collection King”.

I’ve 376 games with 398 DLC (!!), mostly from all the bundle buying, like others. I was actually pretty proud of my ability to hold off on buying games but I guess I’m in the biggest group (as of now). I will never finish what I have, wonder if anyone has enough time to manage a 100% completion rate if they have hundreds of games.

Where on Steam do you look up DLC count?

Pull up your profile (not your library).

Got it. Now where do I go?

Steam says I own 1329 games, 743 DLCs.

Go edit your profile, under featured showcase, you need to select “Game collector” from the drop down menu, then it will display DLC count on your showcase.

iirc (I’m not at home so I don’t have my profile in front of me), it should list your numbers right in the middle of the screen just below your avatar. That said, you may have a customized profile view.

I see mine under my ‘game collector’ widget that I added to the profile.

Thanks @Storz! I would have never figured that out.

Apparently I own 352 DLC.