How many Steam games do you own in 2017?

You should still consider yourself hardcore. But based on the ids I have done trades with from QT3, you are definitely not alone.

I would want to say the numbers are a little fudged. There is a difference between “free” keys and keys one outright pays for. Would be interesting to see those stats.

591 Next question should be “How many have you finished?” :)

I probably finished 500+ over the last 9 years since I started tracking, including replays. It’s about 4.75-5 games per month, some of them being pretty short.

Last year I averaged 2 games per month so life is definitely taking over. I’m sure that will be lower this year.

A bunch of game genre being more or less never ending, that’s not a very informative way of triaging.
I have 122 titles in my “done & done” category, which is much more than I expected to find in there.

744 on Steam. With all digital platforms included, I probably come just shy of 1000.

Well that’s what I get by voting before looking, I voted 100-200, but am actually at 205.

That said some of those are things like the 4 different SKUs for Civ IV (one for each expansion), so the reality is that I am less than 200, so will leave my vote untouched.

As for how many I’ve played? Not much under 100. So not terrible, I suppose.

Forty two, but only eleven installed and I really only play one or two currently.

Outlier?

I think it means you never buy any bundles.

I’m over 500 thanks to bundles.

Slightly over 2000 mainly due to Steam sales, bundles, and endlessly trying to fill the aching void within.

320… and one “software” which has more minutes “played” than most of the rest of my library. YNAB.

1016 installed. Christ, I thought I had a lot and Wavey has over 2000.

I probably have 15-20 Steam games. I have played all but 2 I think.

I have a modest 291 games, of which less than 20 are installed. As the former unofficial Steam shill, I’m pleased but cannot wrap my head around how >10% owns more than 1000 games.

Closer to 20%, if you fold in the 6% or so between 2000 and 4000. And almost half own at least 500.

PS: I have 471 games installed, which is a big part of why I have yet to get an SSD.

Last time I checked I had 487, but the winter sale probably brought me up a few. I’ll probably be over 500 by the summer sale.

1864 DLC owned. And I don’t even play train sims.

Oh, duh. Thanks!

1718 Games, 914 DLC.

Do it now! SSDs are fundamental. You can install games in multiple locations easily in Steam now, there is no excuse anymore.

There are some free or F2P games listed in my Steam library that I’m pretty sure I never ‘bought,’ and a VR tab containing demos and such that I don’t use because I don’t have a VR headset. If they are counted in the total, they may be inflating my library size to the point of pushing me into the next-higher category on the survey.

Steam reports 531 games in my library.

An ammendment to the above: 186 games (of which 175 or so are “real”) and 165 DLC, the overwhelming majority of which are from buying some “DLC multipacks” for a couple of Paradox grand strategy games a year or so ago on a sale on their website.

It is bizarre to me that I’m one of the lowest totals in this thread–by far, in fact–when I thought my collection was frankly obscene.