How many tables will you eventually own for Pinball FX3?

Which is why the PC version came out two years after the original 360 release, right?

Need more VR tables! I hope 3 supports VR if it’s coming out on PS4 too.

Huh I guess you are right. Looks like it was made available on steam in early 2013.

I guess it is more of an exemplary port, but they must have planned to release on PC from the beginning. It’s always been an excellent pc citizen, for example it has native pinball cabinet support which is 100% useless on console.

It looks like the official list of tables being carried over was released. They will all be in PFX3 except for:

• Both South Park tables
  • Street Fighter II
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Plants Vs Zombies
  • Ms Plosion Man

It doesn’t say that Super League Football would be available, but it doesn’t say it doesn’t either. I remember zen saying awhile ago that they were working on a delicensed version, so maybe it will come to fx3 at a later date.

I am a little shocked and disappointed about the South Park tables, the other ones aren’t really a big surprise except maybe Plants Vs Zombies.

Ah, love those tables. I’ll miss them.

It’s a pretty good list, since most of those tables I can’t even get on PC, and PvZ table is fucking awful. I agree the only one I’ll miss is Ms Plosion Man, though it boggles the mind to think that a Ms Plosion Man license is “hard to get”.

100% agree with both of these sentiments. We need to start a petition to keep Ms. Splosion Man.

Is FX2 VR worth getting?

Wow this comes out in 9 hours per Steam…

Whoa. Totally snuck up on me. Wonder if only Back to the Future is available at launch, or the entire Universal Pack…

Hmm… I owned all the tables in FX2 except the Bethesda ones. Here’s what it says I own for FX3. Seems particularly odd that the Medieval and Sci-Fi packs didn’t transition, since those are original rather than licensed… I’m going to be a bit sad about having to rebuy some of this list… :(

Saw a comment that it could be related to tables purchased via a humble bundle.

Have the physics and difficulty improved at all in FX3?

Zen pinball titles have always looked good, but IMO they were always too easy and the ball feels floaty and without any weight. That and the real tables keep me going back to Pinball Arcade instead despite the lack of’graphic improvments.

Diego

What the guy above me said. I really struggle with the ball physics in Zen Studios Pinball games. They’re just not right. I still play a lot of physical tables at places near me and the difference is instantly noticeable.

There are a few comments that they still show up in game, so it’s a weird packaging thing or something.

Haven’t launched yet to check.

It’s pretty hard to improve on “awesome”.

Remember to sign me up as a Steam friend so that I can gloat over you as the high score holder :)

Wow this is really… different. So much levelling! So many upgrades and perks!

The first thing you’ll want to do is turn off the incredibly annoying voiceovers that narrate literally everything happening on the screen, including menu selections…

Also hurry this is your limited window to chalk up a high score in FX3 before @thraeg comes by and utterly destroys us all!

Uggghhh remember to turn off vsync everybody.

Also here’s a list of changes they noted in FX2 → FX3 tables. Behavior was tweaked for balance, it looks like, across the board.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17530-Changes-in-Pinball-FX3-tables-by-Deep