How much Activision does it take to change a Blizzard?

But he makes so much money for the shareholders!

Epstein had lots of names in his book, he was a starfucker, it doesn’t mean they’re all pedos and/or rapists.

LOL that reminds me of another story. This was a LONG time ago, like 1990ish and I was working at a video store. One day the manager beckons me into his office and draws my attention to the closed circuit feed from the couple of cameras that were in the ceiling. He pans it around and zooms in on a woman’s cleavage and says something like “check this out!”

Some dudes are super gross. I honestly don’t know why women put up with us.

Here’s an OCRed version.

He was good in that one scene in Moneyball!

I know Carrie and I’ve worked with her. She’s a great producer and it makes me furious that she has to live with any of that crap.

Yeah. I know her, too. And she posted even more that I didn’t put on here. Stuff that sounds absolutely horrific.

I didn’t know she was an exec now. I haven’t seen her name since she was a journo.

It obviously doesn’t make it any less horrific but because of the thread we’re in, just wanted to post this clarification:

I know women who work PR have been aggressively hit on due to the perception of them being friendly.

Probably for most of you this “Alex Afrasiabi” is just another name.

He’s “Furor”, from Fires of Heaven EQ’s guild.

A couple of quotes from 2005 blog-o-sphere:

fdfccc

ghnghv

I suppose that masculine leadership eventually paid off.

dsfsdfxcx

Guess that explains this:

Hey, at least he’s wearing a mask in public.

Sorry to just link a Tweet and run, but this is pretty illuminating given the current situation:

-Tom

Yeah, the audience booing says it all.

As pointed out in the comments, this is a statement from someone who has been with the company for an entire 4 months. Clearly has a good grasp on the dynamics, history, and “context” of the company.

There is more about her, but it jumps the fence into P&R discussion. Based on her past though, I see this as a full admission of guilt and they’re just stalling now.