How much Activision does it take to change a Blizzard?

Sadly I doubt it’ll stay down.

lol yeah thats what was happening

I have to admit that made me laugh.

OK, let’s please get back to hating on Activision.

I have to say I feel very bad for the decent Blizzard developers. I feel like that entire division is going to be fighting for its identity after this and may end up doing “Call of Warcraft Duty”.

Activision Blizzard spokesperson confirmed to PC Gamer that Jesse Meschuk, formerly Blizzard’s senior vice president of HR, is “no longer with the company.” Activision Blizzard did not provide a more detailed timeline for when Meschuk left.

He deleted all his tweets but an archive is here:

I don’t think that’s particularly fair. We could play a game called “You have to really embrace not giving a shit if you’re still…(blank)” and we’d probably find that we all really embrace not giving a shit in some way or fashion. It’s just shows how pervasive the problem is.

For me, i still play blizzard games, but I don’t watch the olympics. I mean, you really embrace not giving a shit if you watch the olympics, right? Ugh, actually, you probably shouldn’t be doing business with Japan either. Oh, and about tv and movies, ugh, and sports, in general, too…

All of our gaming hardware is made where they oppress the Muslim minority.

It’s gotta start somewhere. We can’t realistically boycott all technology because the chips and devices are made in China. But we can boycott certain video game companies that brazenly lick the boots of the CCP. The fact that said company’s IP was created by serial sexual assaulters makes it that much easier.

Maybe small steps like this lead to bigger steps of companies moving their business out of China. A guy can dream right?

Our gaming hardware is made in Xinjiang?

I don’t play any games because anything made by people could be problematic.

I am the best of all of you.

It’s not purity Olympics. We all pick and choose our battles on who to support.

I haven’t played or bought an Activision Blizzard game since the previous Call of Duty, partly due to their politics and partly due to the fact that I just don’t care for the direction of their games. All this garbage going on now just helps cement my resolve.

Hmm, you all choose to power your devices on the power grid?

HA

great job contributing to climate change.

I only run my pc via a hand crank.

You use a PC? It’s full of deadly chemicals! I do all my computer work in my head!

I am buying Diablo 2 remake. Vicarious Visions deserve to be rewarded for their work regardless of their association with shitty Actiblizz.

That said it will be the first Actiblizz game I buy in about 15 years.

Oh no, I hand built this baby only using organic components.

Well, I eat riced cauliflower, instead of rice, so I guess a broccoli-based CPU makes sense, too!

It’s a boycott.

Go figure.