How much Activision does it take to change a Blizzard?

There’s a difference. I didn’t mistake what you meant, but it’s a vast difference. facepalm all you want. If you can’t see why that’s different, well here let me facepalm and see if that helps.

You totally disregarded the first, meaningful, part of the post: “because it’s his act”. You don’t have to like it, but that’s the brand of commentary he sells.

No. Again, I understood what he was saying. If he jumped around in blackface, you could still call it part of his act but that doesn’t really make it good thing to do.

It’s more than just not liking it, but I don’t expect most folks here to get it. Why would they?

It really doesn’t matter if in your opinion it’s good for him to do it. It’s what he does.

Like I said, I don’t expect most people here to understand. You’re not different there.

Understand what? That not everybody likes gross stuff? It’s not the point whether you approve of his schtick or not. You were pondering why he has to be gross all the time.

Nope. That’s not it.

I wasn’t the only one that mentioned the specific problem with this type of gross, but I forgot

facepalm

This makes more meaningful right?

I’m not disregarding your opinion, or the opinion of others who think he’s too gross. I just don’t know why he should change his brand because there are people who think it’s too crude.

It’s exclusively… crude. I doubt he cares or anyone else who is giving me a hard time but not the person who felt the need to specifically call out why he would have to explain things to his… wife.

This seems like the key quote.

How many developers are on Candy Crush and I wonder what more developers would do that they can’t already do. As a software engineer I"m sure there is a bunch of stuff behind the scenes but I"m having trouble figuring out at this point in which areas they need increased velocity.

Here we go.

Best year in the company’s history, but 8% of the people that made it happen lose their jobs. Sounds about right.

That new island isn’t going to buy itself, for the people at the top of this food chain.

Oh hey, my eyes had glazed over all those names of games that I don’t play. I didn’t even realize Diablo was in there. Thanks for highlighting it. So there’s a silver lining. More Diablo! I hope they don’t just mean the mobile Diablo though.

same.

RE: Jim Sterling, Its kind of a nice change of pace to be criticizing a youtuber in gaming because he is being annoying and overly vulgar rather than harassing people.

I both disagree with Jim Sterling but also glad he is around in equal measure if that makes sense.

He harasses people all the time though, if you’re like the U.S. and believe in Corporate Personhood.

Tough day here in Seattle. Very hard to have to tell everyone that they no longer had roles. At least when it’s everybody there isn’t much survival guilt.