How often do you Ignore / Mute / Killfile?

I’ve ignored maybe 2 people here, not too shabby I guess.

None. I feel rather obligated not to.
Ive been a NetCop on Internet for longer than Internet has been called Internet. Ive run internet servers, and honeypots, managed elists, moderated forums, OP channels, etc. Like it or not, I have to see everything if only to have some impression of how much slowdown traffic is happening that everyone else is not seeing because they blocked it.

I use it very rarely. My thing is that I only do it in two main circumstances: when someone never, ever contributes anything interesting to discussion but posts constantly anyway (in my experience very rare, especially managing to do so without getting banned), or when someone just raises my hackles so immediately and invariably that it’s better that I just screen them out of my life rather than have my blood pressure raised by my inability to resist bickering with them. So, maybe two or three people that mostly don’t even post anymore over on another site where I frequent the Current Events board, one person here who consistently argued past me instead of addressing my actual posts and couldn’t seem to resist jumping in any time the subject came up (no, not Tom), and a couple people on a MUCK I frequent. of course, on MUCKs you can prevent any text they generate from ever appearing at all so they effectively cease to exist. That’s nice. I just preemptively turn off chat in MMOs except for guild chat, so I never have ignored anyone individually on those except for spammers.

OK so… totally Tom, then?

I have currently 14 people on ignore. That doesn’t mean that I never read their posts, though. Sometimes, depending on the topic and my mood, I expand one of their posts. It’s simply a reversed default state.