How unstable is your system (Vista index!)

A hilariously aweful 3.73. I have to reboot my laptop all the damn time at work to test things.

I haven’t had a bluescreen in months though. SP1 + new nvidia drivers = win.

6.51, but that’s because I’ve been having random crashes with Fallout 3.

insert cheeky mac/linux user comment here

currently 8.43.

currently sitting at 9.79, and has been hovering around that for quite a while. The lowest it’s ever been is 6.63, when firefox crashed about a dozen times (before I figured out that I had inadvertently fucked with some sort of config file or mod or something and fixed it). I’ve never had this pc lock up, never seen a bluescreen, never had any issues with it whatsoever.

Oh yeah, it’s homebuilt, too.

Mine is currently at 7.42, because Firefox crashes a lot, and because the Blizzard launcher was crashing for a while due to a patch.

Do I win? I feel as though I’m cheating.

Today’s index is 2.05 however, going through the last two weeks, the index has dropped as low as 1.02

It’s due to a number of reasons however

1. Playing TF2 on and off during the day, and getting the HL2 crash, which evidently appears to be getting fixed with the latest steam update.

2. Playing Oblivion with a few mods and so forth installed, and getting it not responding on exit

3. The most worrying one however is the fingerprint scanning application for my laptop, which does funny things at times, and it needs to get shut down. I have no idea why it will suddenly go crazy, and suck up memory like as though it needs it, occupying 600MB on the odd occasion, and the application needing to be shut down.

You mean the people who can’t even play the games that are the reason for most of the crashes listed here?

Mine is currently 9.33; machine has been pretty stable since I updated my video card drivers (4870).

Looking back at the history the lowest point was 2.4 which was, amusingly, when I was playing NWN2.

9.39 Firefox knocked me down from 9.79. Likely some plug-in that was misbehaving.

Thanks to all the Neverwinter Nights crashing, I am now down from 8.27 to 2.57 in one weekend. That seems a little drastic for application crashes, but maybe Microsoft knows something I don’t.