How would you feel about a Star Trek movie from Quentin Tarantino?

Tarantino is a perfect fit for the Smokin’ Aces franchise. Shame. It made bank.

I’m guessing that the whole Star Trek: The Smoking Aces-ening is over and done. They had a window there where things might line up but I’m thinking it’s probably closed. Maybe if Tarantino makes a big enough stink it can still happen.

Well that’s sad. I loved Beyond.

Yeah, Beyond was pretty good. Tragic waste of Idris Elba, but nobody bats a thousand I guess.

I know…to hide that pretty face behind all that makeup…

I mean…what?

Hey, he’s one damned good lookin’ dude. Ain’t no shame. But the movie also didn’t really give him a whole lot to do.

I didn’t realize there was anything there to love.

Not my fault you have no joy in your black heart.

All right all right all right - not everybody likes new Trek**, we don’t have to re-fight this battle.

** some people are weird, it’s not their fault

I like the nu-Trek cast. (Especially Zoe Saldana <3) But only the third movie feels like real Trek. And only for a while.

I agree. He’s got a suave charisma and confidence. No shame in admitting he is definitely a good looking man.

And @YakAttack I’m always ok with more Zoe Saldana.

I hear they have heart issues.

My heart is black as night.

I love that video so much.

Oh hey look what arrived today!

Is Kirk being… tentacled?

Yay! Are you gonna read them to her tonight?

I didn’t get the best response when I opened the box after telling her something had arrived - she cried when she saw it was Star Trek books. My son though was very enthusiastic, so I read them to him. I’ll try to read to her tonight, I think she’s just tired.

NOOOICE.