Http://fallout.bethsoft.com

No doubt. This is pretty weak.

OMGZ!!! NMA WAS RIGHT, BETHESDA SUCKS, OBLIVION WITH GUNS, ETC.

Heh, offline again. Download links seemed broken anyway when I tried to access them.

-Julian

Why haven’t people figured out that this is exactly why Bittorrent was invented and use it to distribute these things?

Now they are pointing to worth playing who now is down as well. Isn’t Take Two doing the marketing? Did they learn nohing about after the GTA IV debacle?

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. When we launched trailers and demos for a certain game last year, popular file mirrors got a heads up and torrent seeds were set up. And when these things actually went live, there were like 10+ sources available from the get-go.

-Julian

I’ve got a Fileshack sub, another mirror, so I’m grabbing the 135MB HD version now. Could take a bit, as I only get about 75KB/s here at work.

Downloading at fileplanet and so far its flying. one of the few times I’m glad i kept the subscription

Its on Fileshack now too, which at least is up unlike worthplaying.

Just have to wait almost two hours to download it apparently :-)

I would be VERY VERY annoyed with bethsoft at the moment if I was running worthplaying. Thanks for passing us the hot potato of server doom guys!!

Holy /facepalm.

At any rate, they’ve got some more mirrors up now. I’m getting ~50k/sec from filefront, so I guess that’s better than nothing.

So has anyone actually seen this thing yet?

Yes. If it’s in engine, it’s an impressive statement of intent.

It’s also up on Voodoo Extreme now.

Just grabbed it from Fileshack, overall not bad but I was really expecting a bit… more. From the little bit the showed looks like it’ll be Oblivion in the Fallout setting.

Nice cinematic trailer… wish I could have seen some gameplay.

Streaming it a Voodoo extreme worked a treat:

http://ve3d.ign.com/

Its a pretty good teaser :-) “War - War never changes” by Mr Ron Perlman

I have a copy of the WMV HD file. If someone wants to setup a torrent I’ll pass it along.

Watched it… hmmmm… its very nice. 50s music, a burned out city, pip boy posters and a nuka cola truck, and a guy in power armor. Oh and rI think it was Perlman saying “war… war never changes.” However we saw no game play, and the release date is Fall 2008. :\

Can we safely say the mini Internet meltdown for the trailer puts paid to the idea no one is interested in a nearly 10 year old PC RPG licence?

Direlect link to video (faster mirrior)