Hulk question (no spoilers!)

The movie failed to answer an important question: would there be any adverse effects from mixing nanomeds and photon milk?

-Tom

Are you talking about ingenstion, or perhaps in an enema? Or just bathing in general?

I believe it depends on the midichlorian count of the subject.

CLOWN ROBOTS WITH WATERGUNS AND ROLLERSKATES

Dunno, but I’d definitely add some Hershey’s before I tried drinking it.

I’m not so sure. They claim that the Green Hulk Hershey’s Syrup tastes the same, but two of my three kids won’t eat the stuff.

[size=2]Edited to fix the damn quote tag I failed to fix the first time.[/size]

I highly recommended a dose of photon milk to anyone suffering from light indigestion.

I should have known. My kids would probably go for the green syrup. They thought the green ketchup was really cool, but my wife threw it out when she discovered that the stains were even harder to get out than the red.

Speaking of Hulk syrup, green ketchup, etc, there’s a fairly interesting story on CNN.com about failed foods, sparked by Heinz recently cancelling its chocolate flavor french fries, which amazingly, nobody wanted to eat.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/17/news/companies/failed_food/index.htm

I’m not so sure. They claim that the Green Hulk Hershey’s Syrup tastes the same, but two of my three kids won’t eat the stuff.[/quote]

Well If I may quote the most respected thinker among superheroes:

[color=green][size=6]hulk’s hershey’s syrup! it is green! like hulk! but the taste is just the same! hulk stay true to formula. honorable hulk. me milk needs some.[/color][/size]