Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Have any of you got your “choose your games” email yet? I haven’t.

Edit: Hmm, this is weird-- I not only haven’t gotten the email but it appears they haven’t charged my card yet because it’s still prompting me to “unlock my games.”

At least one game you people bought in the Steam summer sale so far, will probably be in tomorrows monthly choice reveal. :)

No it won’t, because I haven’t bought anything yet for exactly this reason. ;)

Same here, didn’t see anything I really wanted.

You both are the reason we are gonna end up with another duplicate game from a previous month!

Me too

heavy sigh

Don’t worry LK, I’m sure they’ll include a copy of World of Goo just for you.

Its a great game, that I’ve beaten twice and own at least 3 times. So probably!

Ditto! Hoping at least one of my wishlist games pops up as a choice this time. Something like Pathway (yes, I missed the giveaway on EGS), ATOM RPG, Druidstone or Imperator : Rome would be nice.

Pathway is pretty awesome @SlainteMhath

I’ll be very surprised if Glass Masquerade 2, Heart of the Woods, ZeroRanger, or Touhou Luna Nights end up in the Humble Choice.

That said, I’m waiting on the Humble Choice reveal before I buy anything else, because a couple of other games I’m interested in from this sale are likely to be in there at some point.

Hmm, I’d be in for one or more of those as well. +1 and all that.

Glass Masquerade 2 isn’t impossible, necessarily. I actually have that one in my cart, but I’ll wait til tomorrow to pull the trigger. Some strange stuff ends up in these bundles.

It mainly seems unlikely because of the current sale price, not because it isn’t the kind of game that could show up in a bundle. (Not that they’ve historically taken sale prices into account…) The others seem highly unlikely, especially ZeroRanger, which just got a big free update to coincide with the Steam sale.

That said, one of these could also be the only game I own that shows up in the bundle, which wouldn’t be a problem.

I’ll be freaking astounded if Void Bastards ends up in the Humble Choice. They teased it in the leak before the first bundle but so far no joy.

Womp-womp.

It’s a good bundle, I can personally vouch for Planetfall and Battlestar as excellent strategy games. Unfortunately for me, the only thing in there I want and don’t have is Railway Empire.

Planetfall Deluxe Edition, Railway Empire and BSG : Deadlock are all games I have been eyeballing for quite some time but never got steeply discounted enough for me to bite…and now I can get all three plus Void Bastards and 6 more titles for $12?!

IN.

EDIT : Though since none of the games mentioned in my previous post made the bundle, it looks like I will be spending $30ish in the Steam Sale as well (gotta take advantage of that $5 off deal!).

Another bundle that is good if you don’t have the games. Unfortunately I already have Planetfall and Railway Empire. I played Void Bastards on Game Pass and enjoyed it for a while but not sure I’m interested in it anymore.

So the only strong want is Deadlock. Maybe I’d play Void Bastards again down the line. Sigma Theory and Basingstoke may be worth throwing some hours at.

So once again it’s a tough call for me, but I’ll probably do it.

Damn that is one fine bundle. Passing again this month as I already own what I want from the games offered.