Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Yeah, “most definitely [not] my bag” this month, to paraphrase Austin Powers. I have Doom 2016 and haven’t even gotten that far into it on normal difficulty so if I’m in a DOOM mood I’ll play that. And the only other one that looks remotely like my bag is of course the one I already have thanks to Epic’s freebie.

Looks like I may have to fake pause for this month.

Some supposedly overlooked games from last year are in a new Humble Bundle:

I’ve heard very good things about Haiku the Robot. And I assume the Supraland sequel is as smart as the original.

Wow, I’ll probably get that. $15 for Haiku The Robot, Supraland 6 inches Under and Powerslave Exhumed seems like a good deal. I’d been curious to checkout the Powerslave remaster since Digital Foundry looked at it. Not to play it for long, but just to check it out briefly.

The question is if additional money is warranted for the other games. I guess I’ll have to do some research on Submerged (which is on my wishlist on Epic Game Store, so I must have liked something about it), Zero Sievert and Prehistoric Kingdom.

Yeah that seems a good bundle. Bought.

Wait wait wait. Which bundle did you buy? 4 items, 6 items or 7 items?

1. I know I will never play the dinosaur tycoon game, despite the graphics looking nice.

Submerged was an Epic giveaway at some point. You may already own it!

Oh shit! redeemed too late, I could have gifted that one.

I wasn’t even aware there was a 2nd submerged game.

Me neither. I know I played some of the first one but I don’t recall much about it.

This one (was) a stadia exclusive iirc.

Yup, that’d be why I didn’t hear about it.

I think pretty much none of us did!

Dang, poor devs really backed by the wrong horse.

I hope Google gave them a big enough sack of money to compensate, but I can’t imagine they really did.

I was freaking out that tomorrow might be the auto-bill date for the current bundle but January 31st is going to be, right, since it’s the last Tuesday? One week to go. I’m pausing this time.

I still haven’t decided. The only game I really want in this bundle is Olli Olli Rad edition, or whatever it’s called. But on the other hand, I’d rather have a game like that on console, not PC. So I’ll probably pause. It’s a pretty good price for Olli Olli rad edition alone though.

Yikes, I just went to activate November games and they are no longer available? I used to be able to go back six months. Now it looks like just two?

Good thing I was mostly up to date. Usually I’m hella lazy about these and have four or five months waiting…

Wait they don’t let you go back as far as you want to activate the games you already paid for?