Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

No, you still have your selections to make from that original month’s set. For instance, right now I have 3 left to make from last month. If I go to the keys list, I can still make those choices while at the same time I can make my picks from this new set. I haven’t read anything about them timing out, but they don’t carry forward into a different month’s choices.

Ah. Thanks.

Oh man, I wish that’s how it worked, but (as Dan says above me) it’s not. The choices do seem to hang around indefinitely, though. I’ve still got one choice from the first month they offered this.

It’s worth noting that the next game from the Off Peak/Norwood Suite guy is a DRM free download as part of this month’s Choice. Doesn’t appear to take a pick so it’s probably available to any subscriber.

Nothing is really ringing my bell from this just-revealed bundle. I mean, I can see that there are at least two or three great games there minimum, Frostpunk chief among them, but I just don’t have the will to make time for them vs. stuff I already have, so I’ll probably be pausing.

Project Warlock looks kind of neat, though.

BTW, any new games added to the Trove? Haven’t noticed.

The two most recent additions are The Flame in the Flood and Unparallel

Humble Choice for February is up. Headline game is probably Pathfinder: Kingmaker, which I already own. Also Frostpunk, Cryofall, Here be Demons, and a bunch of others. Note 12 total games this month so you can’t get them all.

I’m staying paused this month.

https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home

It was up a week ago, scroll up for discussion. You confused me mightily with your post.

Ahh, missed it then!

Card Quest was added. It’s got great reviews.

"Card Quest is a dungeon crawling adventure game with unique card combat. Play with a variety of unique character classes, and customize decks to fit your playstyle. Explore the strategic depth of tactical roguelike gameplay, and crush the undead plague. "

PSA: if you want to pause a month for the bundle of games revealed on the 7th, do so before this Friday to avoid being charged.

March bundle is up:

couldn’t hit pause quick enough

oh man…im getting so spoiled by humble choice. so many cool options. its like they knew i’ve had my finger hovering over the buy button for exapunks and fell seal.

I think @tomchick played that Niffeleim game and liked it.

not sure gif

Already have Planet Coaster and Exa Punks (with the physical 'zines!), nothing else looks that interesting, so, yeah, pause time.

I probably get this one because I’m tired of pausing. My Friend Pedro, Fell Seal, EXA Punks look like they may be good. Planet Coaster and Death’s Gambit…maybe. I have Battlechasers and AI War 2 (which I haven’t even played yet so I should have waited.)

I paused for the last bundle but will be staying with it this month for AI War 2 and My Friend Pedro.

Staying paused for months in a row now. Seems they’ve run out of headline games as of this month-- last month had Frostpunk and Pathfinder, this one just has a bunch of indie stuff.

Yep also gonna pause as I have AI War 2 , Planet Coaster, and Battle Chasers.

When is the last day to pause? As I’d like to keep using my 20% discount. :)