Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

They offered me an extra pick. That didn’t cut it for.

When I went to pause it was fairly soon after the games were announced so maybe that’s why I got the bribe.

I just went to pause today and got $4 off my next Humble choice billing.

Wow, maybe I should have waited! :-)

Thanks for the PSA. This month is dead to me. But I got offered $4 bribe tho. Nope not gonna work.

4 bucks!! The squeaky wheel really does get the grease! Maybe I need to pause…

I wonder if that bribe increments the more people pause. e.g. if you pause when only 40 other people have, no bribe. if 5000 people have paused, it’s $2, etc etc

I paused and they haven’t offered a bribe. It’s a shame, too, since $8 would be a much easier sell for the two things out of this that I actually want (Overload and Men of War Assault Squad 2). As it is I think I’ll probably stay paused.

I’m pretty sure the bribes are randomized so they can’t be gamed.

Wouldn’t surprise me. I’ve only ever been offered one, turned it down, and have never gotten another despite creating the exact same circumstances a couple of times.

Have any of you got your “choose your games” email yet? I haven’t.

Edit: Hmm, this is weird-- I not only haven’t gotten the email but it appears they haven’t charged my card yet because it’s still prompting me to “unlock my games.”

At least one game you people bought in the Steam summer sale so far, will probably be in tomorrows monthly choice reveal. :)

No it won’t, because I haven’t bought anything yet for exactly this reason. ;)

Same here, didn’t see anything I really wanted.

You both are the reason we are gonna end up with another duplicate game from a previous month!

Me too

heavy sigh

Don’t worry LK, I’m sure they’ll include a copy of World of Goo just for you.

Its a great game, that I’ve beaten twice and own at least 3 times. So probably!

Ditto! Hoping at least one of my wishlist games pops up as a choice this time. Something like Pathway (yes, I missed the giveaway on EGS), ATOM RPG, Druidstone or Imperator : Rome would be nice.