Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Damn 31 days in a month!

You would think we could shave off a few of them, and give them to February.

But Racists would hate that. Damn Racists, keeping February down.

August picks look great

Also the bonus game for last month is now revealed to be Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

If you say so. Vampyr and Call of Cthulhu are my speed (though I already own them) but received very mixed reactions. Hello Neighbor I never ended up hearing much about once it came out. I’ve never seen anyone even talk about Little Big Workshop or Through the Darkest of Times or either The Coma, reactions were pretty lukewarm to American Fugitive, and Genesis Alpha One is reputedly actively incomplete and broken. I hear A Case of Distrust is good, but also it’s like $10. Wargroove is probably the most appealing thing, but I also already own that.

Banner says we get all 12 this time.

I’ve heard good things about Little Big Workshop. How’s Automachef?

After one of the best months I’ve ever seen, this is easily (from my perspective) one of the worst. I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever paused. And for once, I don’t even own any of this stuff, it’s just that absolutely none of it’s of interest.

I’m in for Vamp and Cthulhu, which is easily my 12 bucks worth right there.

From that point…we’ll see.

I’m on the fence. For once I own none of the games on offer. Vampyr and Call of Cthulhu look good, and Genesis : Alpha One seems like something I’d be interested in. The rest do not seem like games I would ever get around to playing.

I did see just now that last month’s bundle got even better with the ARPG Vikings : Wolves of Midgard added as a July bonus. That is awesome, as it was on my wishlist!

Dangit, I paused last month. Ah well.

Hmm, as an Advance Wars fan, Wargroove has a certain fundamental appeal, but I’ll have to think about this month’s other offerings.

Another easy pause for me. YMMV.

Excellent bundle if you don’t own Vampyr and Cthulhu, which I didn’t. They got me another month!

That grandfathered classic plan is such a great deal. Just need to set a reminder to cancel before it charges each month, if you don’t want that bundle.

Think I’m pausing this month. Nothing is really calling my name except perhaps American Fugitive, which I got for free from Prime or Epic at some point.

Just too many games already. I should play them.

Play them? Wait, you mean leave them on the list, right? Or install them and never start playing, only to find them when cleaning disk space 3 years later and then uninstall with chagrin? Surely you don’t play games?

The theme for this month looks to be games I’ve never heard of. Pausing.

Pretty much all the Steam reviews agree it’s underbaked and content poor. Some people still liked it for a bit. FWIW.

You never heard of Vampyr? It was a pretty big release.

Not necessarily the games I was looking forward to this month, but still the best deal you can get.

I’ll take it! Darkest Times and Little Big Workshop are up my alley, and I’ll give Call of Cthulhu and Automachef a try despite the reviews. (Already have Wargroove and Case of Distrust–both recommended!)

People in this thread are acting like Call of Cthulhu isn’t the giant flaming trash heap that all Cthulhu games have always been, is there something I don’t know?

Edit: And Cyanide developed it. It’s a Cyanide developed Cthulhu game, there’s literally no way that could be any good. Right?