Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Yeah, exactly that.

it isn’t a hardcore and gritty medieval tactical squad game with management aspects of a band of mercenaries, no sir.

Well, that’s a pretty terrible name then.

It is a lighter Mount & Blade world map mechanics + turned based squad tactics (instead of M&B’s real time battles).

OK looking again at the games this month, I decided to pause. I’d rather give my money to games I’m actually interested in when there’s virtually nothing good in the list.

Pause reminder, charges tomorrow night.

They gave me a coupon when I did - it’s good until november.

One of next week’s games will be Vampire tM: Coteries of New York

By next week, do you mean next month’s (yet to be revealed games) or do you mean some sort of secret add-on for this month’s games?

New games get released next Friday.

This is the first time I’ve ever paused my subscription. About the only thing I’d play is Wargroove. I think it’s one of their weakest bundles for me but there’s still a lot of value there.

I’ve actually come around on it on second approach. Not very good is my final opinion. :)

It’s the first one I’ve bailed on since early 2017 believe it or not. I have a lot of games on Steam.

Less than 20 hours till the new month’s reveals.

Any guesses? If were a betting man, I’d look up a list for what year-old niche strategy titles have yet to be monthlied :P

But I’m gonna take a shot: Marble Skies just went to a historic low according to an email alert I got from Steam. And someone mentioned Battle Brothers being likely - I’m channeling my psychic energy to manifest that into existence.

Battle Brothers, something else I want, 8 games I’ll never play, and 2 games I already own.

And I’ll still be happy, lol

Looks like we jumped the gun on Battle Brothers:

Oh no, I’m having trouble finding the two games I want that make it worth it in my lizard brain. Anyone have any positive takes? I’ve already got Yooka and Evoland.

I’ve heard lots of positive word of mouth regarding Forager.

Not an amazing selection, but there’s enough stuff that I sorta vaguely want that I’ll drop $12.

Also , another month where we get all 12 games.

I rather get one or two games I want instead of 12 I don’t. This has to be the worst selection I can remember. Yooka-Laylee might be decent, but I may have it already - not sure.

I played quite a bit of Forager before petering out near the end, but it was fun until then. I don’t recognize anything else that I want except maybe Yooka.