Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I think that was taking the old version with separate DLC and replacing it with a bundled edition.

They added the individual DLC 6 hours ago according to SteamDB.

I don’t understand the site very well, but I assume they’re adding the base game as well if it isn’t already.

I finished it and found it great. But I am Piranha Bytes’s style of RPGs fan. The setting of Elex is a hodgepodge of everything (post-apocalyptic scifi fantasy, basically) but somehow it works well enough. It has that Piranha atmosphere and world is fun to explore.

I agree, but it doesn’t hold your hand at all. It’s very easy to go into areas where you’re vastly out-leveled and ill equipped for. It also doesn’t really guide you on what the hell you’re supposed to be doing. If you’re the type to easily get frustrated, read a beginners guide before playing.

I mean…if you go to an area where enemy kicks your ass, run away and come later. That doesn’t really require a guide :)

Just doing the quests around the starting village (that looks like it’s from Gothic 2) provides a good way to get started.

March bundle is out, and Control is either STEAM or EPIC , you pick.

I was gonna skip, but they gave me a $4 coupon so I figured what the hell, I might play Elex at some point and why not own Control in two separate stores?

I mean, because it’s stupid, that’s why not, but I did it anyway.

I paused. I already have Elex and Control and Chimera Squad. There are like two or three things in the rest of the bundle that I might care about, but I know the Peaky Blinders game has been in multiple bundles on Fanatical already and Wildfire will probably turn up in bundles at some point, and I’m definitely not paying $12 (or even $10) for the two of them.

Does Control’s DLC (which I assume it must have: This is the Way) merit worrying about not having it if I go ahead with this? I already have Chimera Squad but Control and Elex, plus Hotshot Racing, look like they make it worth the price.

Anyway, maybe I can try to pause again and get a bribe like @stusser did. :D

It’s good DLC, for what that’s worth.

The Humble page says Control peon edition but it added the ultimate edition to my Steam library. I previously only owned it on Epic. So I guess I got the DLCs too! Never bought 'em.

They have a note saying that Steam will incorrectly say Ultimate Edition, but it doesn’t really include the dlc.

Ahh schnakers!

Hotshot Racing devs, why would you put a FPS cap to your fast arcade racing game??

Ruh roh. That might prevent one from getting the DLC later in a “complete your collection” situation, mightn’t it?

Wow, that’s hilariously misleading.

So why isn’t next months bundle revealed? The new schedule is extremely confusing.

Anyone else have this issue: If I ‘claim’ my keys for the month but don’t redeem them and then go to my key locker and sort by ‘remove items that have been redeemed’ the new ones don’t show, despite them being unredeemed codes?

I haven’t seen that, but aren’t the keys associated with a particular bundle (like the most recent one purchased in your case) grouped together? I remember you could sort by title and by purchase before.

Because it’s not next month yet. Humble Choice debuts at the start of the month and then you have the rest of the month to buy it or not. The only schedule change is that they’re now doing it on the first Tuesday instead of the first Friday. (well, and the day they charge you if you haven’t yet paused or paid has changed, but I always do one or the other so I don’t keep track of that.)