Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

But it’s not, right? They need to fix that shit

No, it’s not.

It’s a bit like what happened with Dying Light. I bought it near launch and then later the only version available to buy on Steam became the one with the DLC called Dying Light: The Following, so later when I’d go to the product page it would say “This game is in your library” although only the base game was.

I think that it might also preclude being able to get one of those “complete your collection” deals to get the DLC for cheap, so you’re forced to pick it up at a reseller or wait for a DLC-specific sale on Steam.

A new Monthly/Classic/Choice to be revealed tomorrow! Hoping it’s not full of games I already have! Any bold predictions?

Can you list 12 games you already have, please?

Well, I just bought Space Crew and Cloudpunk, so those are almost guaranteed to be included either this coming month or next. It’s almost a given. ;-)

Hopefully you already have Outriders, I need that on PC.

Seems unlikely though.

Only if “having it” through Game Pass Ultimate counts, hehe.

Is it supposed to be good? I heard/read it was kind of generic.

I totally want Cloudpunk to be in it , and Jenny LeClue.

I predicted Space Crew a couple months ago, I’ll do it again. :)

Hmm… about time for darksiders genesis

The last couple have included some pretty great titles I didn’t already own, so my completely self-centered prediction is that I’m due for a bundle of stuff that holds no interest for me.

Darksiders Genesis meets that criteria and I’ll add Persona 4 Golden (especially since it’s been on massive sale pretty much everywhere for the past two months) and Carrion (also discounted frequently lately) to the prediction list. Round out with an indie platformer, a twin-stick shooter, an anime game and an older survival horror title and it’s a full slate of nope for me.

One game that’s been around for a now surprisingly long enough time and was half off on Steam but not so on Humble is No Man’s Sky.

Well… April…

Wow… Lets just say it could be better.

Aven Colony while pretty good, is like 4 years old.

Yeah, I saw the rumored games and… “yawnaroonie” as Mark Hammill’s Joker would say.

Yup, that’s a pause for sure.

Wow, even I think this month is mediocre, as I own pretty much about everything I’d want except for maybe 3 games.

I don’t have F1 2020 yet, so I’m in for that.

Yeah, Aven Colony was pretty good. Sniper Contracts may be decent and Popup Dungeon has me interested, but I can’t say I want either a ton. Popup Dungeon would be the bigger draw for me.

Oof. We’ll have to see, but this might be my first pause ever.

In Other Waters probably isn’t for everyone, but it’s a well-made, chill story/exploration game. And as others mentioned, Aven Colony is a good sci-fi builder.

Now see, that would be something. Not particularly for me because I own it (and haven’t been back in a long time, since it got a little grindy there after a while), but for someone who’s been pining for it at a super low price, sure.

Wow. Somewhere out there someone is thinking “OMG! This bundle is amazing, what a perfect mix of great titles from multiple genres!” and eagerly clicking BUY NOW.

That person is not me.

I may have been wrong about the featured games, but I was right about the feeling that we were due for a “Nope” bundle for me personally. Ah well, a pause this month just means a refresh on the $4 off incentive if the next bundle does happen to appeal to me again.

I’ll get it just for the Sniper game , Rock of Ages 3, I guess popup dungeon.