Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Thanks for the detailed breakdown, it does sound like Exodus might be more my speed than the other Metro titles were.

So the new sliders…

Check out where your money goes now. Humble ain’t at 15% anymore

I noticed there is an area in the settings that lets you see how much you’ve contributed to charity, I don’t buy many games at humble though.

Since October 2012, you have contributed $144.25 to charity

Since August 2012, you have contributed $510.08 to charity

Yeah if they’re going to take 30% and not let me adjust it anymore then I’m going to buy from them wayyyyyy less.

I can’t even find the sliders.

They’re gone for me, I don’t see whatever options they said they were going to add to replace the sliders.

Scrooge McStusser here, “Since November 2013, you have contributed $90.85 to charity”

You’ll be happy to hear it’s only 40%

30% on the Lego bundle

I checked the VR bundle and I believe that’s where I saw the 30%. Holy cow these guys. Corporate started looking at numbers or something and asked why it wasn’t making them 2-3 times more.

They probably see this number and every day say, that’s our lost bonuses!

The Humble community has contributed over $195,000,000 to charity since 2010, making an amazing difference to causes all over the world.

Since June 2013, you have contributed $242.88 to charity

Not bad.

And yes, no sliders sucks.

Not so humble anymore are they?

Another months, another disappointment.

I mean, the bundle is great, it’s just that I already finished Exodus at launch (fantastic game), played Genesis from Gamepass (not for me, though soundtrack is brilliant, like DS2’s is), and I am totally over soulslikes so Hellpoint, no interest.

But for other people this should be one of the good bundles.

FWIW, when they eliminate the sliders the Humble cut is gonna be 10%.

Whoa, you guys aren’t kidding. If you buy the Down To Earth Bundle for the suggested $14 top tier price, 30% ($4.20) now goes directly to Humble while a paltry 5% ($0.70) actually goes to charity. I see no way to adjust this on my end, as there are no sliders now (see pic).

That’s not a tip, that’s getting the shaft.

The warhammer one had the 40

I mean, Amazon Smile gives 0.5%, one tenth as much, and that’s pretty cool. You aren’t going to the HumbleBundle looking to give to charity, it’s just a nice bonus, and 5% is a hell of a lot more generous.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. I am just as disappointed in the corporate changes at Humble as everyone else, but at least there is still some charity percentage. How many other Game stores offer any charity option at all?

Y’all do many more purchases at Humble than I do: Since May 2013, you have contributed US$72.23 to charity.

I feel kind of bad for the cats I was hoping to support through the game purchases I make there. That’s a bare fraction of what I donate in a year to charity offline and that number’s over 8 years. Yipes. Kind of wish I didn’t know that now.

But, as stusser says, it’s just a bonus and if I think of it that way, at least I can feel they got something out of it. As a draw to buy Humble, though: ouch.

Where do you all see that figure? Is it visible on the mobile version of the site, or only on the desktop one?