Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

If ME wasn’t already on Game Pass I would be super excited, yeah. As is, I kicked in the eight bucks to own it permanently.

So I have some Wallet credit, and Wallet cannot be applied for bundle purchases. Oof.

Russians have no way to pay them anyway, but the gesture is appreciated.

Hat in Time and The Wild at Heart (which I think is a Pikmin-style game?) have both been added to the Humble Games Collection.

So can Steam, GOG, and Epic disable their launchers in Russia and Belarus? Have they stopped selling there?

There’s no way for them to pay for anything unless they have an existing balance. Since piracy is now legal in Russia I imagine nobody would pay anyway.

Hmm, just got charged for this March even though I was “paused”, “skipped”, or whatever the terminology is nowadays. Email sent, hope they are good at refunds.

I thought I was paused as well, but I could not find confirmation that I paused for March, just for February.

I checked last week and mine definitely said I was paused and my rewards were disabled. Didn’t take a screenshot, but am 100% sure.

They are very good at refunds. I’ve gotten one at least 3 times as I’ve forgotten to pause. In fact, I’m thinking about asking for one again this time. I’m a little peeved because I was thinking of getting it but wanted to get my $4 discount. Oh well.

Okay, may e I can try as well, because I seem to recall being paused as well.

For anyone who bought the March Humble Choice, is this happening to you?

When I go to the page showing “purchases” under my account, the March 2022 Humble Choice (unlike every other bundle before it) only shows the things I’ve already redeemed, instead of everything included in the bundle.

For instance, it currently only shows Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Desperados III, but none of the other games in the bundle so I can redeem/gift them from that page. This makes it difficult to choose more of them, and seems like a bug.

I noticed that March didn’t appear in my Purchases list either, but after I went into the bundle and claimed all the games (which no longer required manually clicking each game one at a time), they all appeared in my Keys & Entitlements list as the most recent items. That Keys screen did take an unusually long amount of time to update, though, still showing the Ukraine keys for a bit.

And in the time it took me to write all of that, March is now showing under Purchases. Something under the hood at Humble might not be firing on all cylinders with the new Choice format.

Now that you mention it, I don’t see unredeemed/ungifted March 2022 Choice games under Entitlements and keys either. I have to specifically search for Humble Choice Subscription to see the unclaimed games. If I claim all of them, does it auto-redeem them as well or just list them and let me redeem or send gift links as before?

It auto-redeemed all of mine when I clicked the claim button on the month’s Choice page, so the keys would have to be doled out directly rather than using gift links. Not sure if there’s a way around that or an alternative method.

Wasn’t the new bundle for April supposed to drop yesterday? First monday of the month?

It’s Tuesdays not Mondays, so should drop today.

abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud