Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

A tease

Nice, almost picked up Destroy All Humans on GMG last time it was on sale, glad I waited.

I already own Ghostrunner, and have no interest in Destroy All Humans! (which is on Game Pass in case I did).

Not a good start!

Already own those two, hope there’s some other good stuff in there.

Is it possible to pre-pause before the rest are revealed? ;)

Ohhhhh

Quite a few I’m interested in here.

Pause squad assemble!

You have my index finger!

Already own Ghostrunner on EGS and regret buying it, I uninstalled it in an hour. The repetition was not for me.
Already finished Destroy all humans on gamepass.

Suzerain and Chicken Police look interesting, but 12 bucks interesting? Not sure.

And my axe!

Rogue Heroes and Monster Sanctuary look interesting, but not $12 on their own interesting. Looks like I need to check out the Humble Store and make sure there isn’t anything I should snag now, while my discount still applies before pausing and losing it.

Seriously, so much for people hoping for a return of quality games (after reducing the total number of games), and they give:

• a game I already had from Amazon Prime,
  • a middle tier Game Pass game
  • 3 indie games from which I don’t have a lot of interest this time (ironically the one which looks the worst and less interesting for me, Monster Sanctuary, is the one with higher reviews)
  • Suzerain and Chicken Police, games that actually look as unique things, but I know I wouldn’t play them now. Or in a year, or two, given my backlog.
  • a Naruto game which I’d pay money to not play it.

This one is really interesting- very compelling to hear about others playing it, didn’t really click for me, but worth looking into imo

Prepare to be disappointed. It isn’t really bad, but it got repetitive after a couple of hours. I played it on Game Pass and didn’t get through it. Then again, maybe it will click with you more than me!

This works for me. Suzerain and Chicken Police are both on my watchlist, and I don’t mind a chance to try Ghostrunner.

Monster Sanctuary is on Gamepass… I tried it awhile back and it had some promise. Not sure if it’s enough to return to, but I might.

The others I’m aggressively NOT interested in… Or should I care about Destroy All Humans? I always sort of put it in that second-tier action game category with, like, Stubbs the Zombie or whatever.

Hmm, I’ve already got too many games on my plate, but Ghostrunner looks interesting. I’m a sucker for the Blade-Runner-esque aesthetic and if the music in the trailer is representative of the soundtrack, awesome. @Paul_cze , you mentioned repetitiveness–is it a rogue-lite or something? BTW, EGS didn’t give it away free or anything, right?

Destroy All Humans looks like something I’d get a kick out of for an hour or two and then forget about. @Nightgaunt , yeah, I watched part of a Let’s Play of it one time and it sure gave off that “Stubbs the Zombie” vibe.

Chicken Police looks to be something of high quality, but who comes up with these kooky ideas? Did they figure “well, we don’t have the budget to do it straight like LA Noire so let’s make all the characters animals, yeah, that’s the ticket!” Which takes me right out of the experience.

I’ve never even heard of any of this month’s selection. Must be out of the loop.

The Chicken Police game looks disturbing.

Here’s the thread on Ghostrunner.

I need to try again, and get good. Because I failed miserably when I tried to play it. That’s probably why it’s repetitive. You die, and you instantly reload the last save point, which was usually about 2-15 seconds ago.

Pause for me probably. I think I already have almost all of that. I did just buy Monster Sanctuary so I could probably get a refund but I don’t know if there’s anything else on there I want and don’t have.

Isn’t Destroy All Humans really old? I assume this is some sort of reboot/remake/refurb? Is it any good?